|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Occupation||TV presenter & You Tuber|
|Website||Layla Anna-Lee Official Website|
Layla Anna-Lee is an English TV presenter and You Tuber best known as the voice for the London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony, directed by Danny Boyle and Olympic presenter for the London 2012 Beach Volleyball.
Layla was named in Time Out Magazine's Hot 100 list  of most influential creatives in Britain. Following this Layla was also named in the FHM top 100. Due to her Brazilian heritage Layla speaks fluent Portuguese.
Layla is a well known TV Presenter and YouTuber with her own weekly YouTube series #MyEPL featuring on international TV network Eleven Sports. Layla presented ITV's Saturday morning children's cooking show The Munch Box. She also currently hosts regular features for ESPN and presents Champions League show adidas Gameday Plus  alongside Roman Kemp. Layla also worked alongside adidas hosting the live F2 Show during summer 2016 Layla recently worked alongside Star Sports Network anchoring their prime time football show, Let's Football Live, for the Hero Indian Super League.
Layla frequently works with Red Bull TV, hosting live coverage around the world. Recently Layla has co-presented Airpower from live from Austria, Rio Carnival from Rio de Janeiro and the Wings for Life World Run in Brasilia. Layla has also presented Nick Kicks on Nickelodeon.
Layla regularly hosts events for organisations such as Uefa, adidas, L'Oreal, The Guardian and Sport Industry Group. Layla has had the opportunity to interview the likes of Jose Mourinho and Pele at recent events.
Layla has hosted OK! Insider, since its launch in 2008, presenting red carpet events and interviewing celebrities for the magazine's website. In 2010, she blogged for OK! Magazine Online, covering Big Brother 11, leading to her appearance on Big Brother's Little Brother.
Layla presents major cycling events on Eurosport and Sky Sports including the BMX European Championships, National Circuit Race Championships and the 2010 UCI Mountain Bike World Cup. Layla can also be seen on BBC Bitesize, helping children learn French.
She hosted O2 Inside Line, following the England rugby union team in an official RFU programme throughout the QBE internationals and 6 Nations. Layla also writes a regular blog for the Huffington Post Sport and writes fashion blogs for Saint Kidd Clothing company.
Having presented the Goal Line show on Goal.com, Layla was headhunted by MLS's KickTV and hosted their weekly show The Rumour Mill before hosting KickTV’s journey to the Confederations Cup in 2013. Layla works alongside Goal.com producing Instagram content and also hosting their Facebook Live show Studs Up!
In 2014 Layla returned to Brazil for the World Cup to host Layla’s World Cup for KickTv  Whilst in Rio the views on Layla’s videos helped KickTV reach their 100 million view milestone. During the World Cup Layla also hosted adidas' live World Cup show The Dugout - where she interviewed many legends of the game such as David Beckham, Kaka, & Ruud Gullit.
In 2008 Layla was chosen to present the BMX European Championships for Eurosport. In 2010, Layla was headhunted by Sky Sports presenting their major road cycling events and National Championships.
Layla is a keen writer and an advocate of promoting the female voice. She attended the London School of Journalism, writes her own blog and has been invited to write featured blogs for the Huffington Post.
Layla has been acting and modelling from a very young age landing her first job age 6, in a Fairy Liquid commercial.
- ITV and CITV cooking show The Munch Box
- Female voice of the London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony (Along with Marc Edwards, the Male voice)
- Presenter of Adidas WorldCup show in Brazil The Dugout 
- Own Brasil World cup series on KICKTV Layla's World Cup 
- Presenter of Adidas Champions League show gameday plus 
- Olympic presenter for the London 2012 Beach Volleyball
- Presenter of Hero Indian Super League live show on leading Indian sports channel Star Sports
- Nickelodeon's Nick Kicks
- Red Bull presenter for Rio Carnival, Airpower and Wings For Life
- Channel 4's Trois Etapes
- Red Hook Crit
- Sky Sports presenter + former Eurosport presenter
- Face of OK! online, presenting OK! Insider
- Presenter on Goal.com – one of the largest football sites in the world.
- Host of Queen's Diamond Jubilee party in Trafalgar Square
- 02 Inside Line RFU.com – Infiltrating the England Rugby camp.
- 2010 UCI Mountain Bike World Cup
- National Circuit Race Championships
- European BMX Championships
- Preston Grand Prix
- Stafford Grand Prix
- The Elite Circuit race Series
- The National Circuit Race Series
- Rubis Jersey town Criterium
- OK! Magazine Online
- OK! Insider
- The Gossip Gospel
- Red Carpet Reporter inc.
- The Classical Brits
- Empire Film Awards
- Laurence Olivier Awards
- Film premieres and many more
- Sky Sports: Elite circuit Series and National Circuit Championships
- L'Oreal Colour Trophy
- BBC Bitesize
- Balcony TV London
- Aussie (The face of Aussie hair products on-line viral campaign)
- Kinder Bueno (The face of Bueno's on-line campaign)
- X League TV
- Your Kinda TV
- Rapido Television (Comedy French to English learning video)
- Goal.com The Goal Post
- KICKTV The Rumour Mill
Layla has been the face of a number of international advertising campaigns including:
- Biorepair Toothpaste commercial 
- Bacardi True Originals: The Hummingbird
- Bruno Banani's Flirt Camp
- Max Factor
- Daewoo cars
- Dylon Colour Catcher
- First Choice Holidays
- Dial a flight
- Medic Magazine
- Fairy liquid
Layla Also featured in an exclusive shoot for SoccarBible 2016 discussing her rise in a male dominated world of football 
- 2010/11/12 shocking Celebrity Moments
- Katy and Russell get married (Channel Five)
- Lady Sovereign 'So Human' music video
- El Presidente 'Without you' Music video
- "London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Announcer Revealed".
- "Layla Anna-Lee Has Our Eyes Glued to the Screen".
- "Exclusive Interview – Layla Anna-Lee".
- "My London: Layla Anna-Lee".
- "Time Out – The Culture 100".
- "adidas Gameday Plus. 2014/15".
- "F2 Show Live".
- "Layla at Rio Carnival".
- "Layla hosting the Sport Industry Next Generation Event".
- "Cyclevox Presenters".
- "Interview with Sky Sports presenter Layla Anna-Lee".
- "O2 Inside Line".
- "Layla Anna-Lee – Huffington Post Blog".
- Saint Kidd
- "Layla at the Confederations Cup".
- "Layla's World Cup".
- "Layla & David Beckham".
- "Layla & Kaka".
- "Layla & Ruud Gullit".
- "Layla & Lionel Messi".
- "Layla & Gareth Bale".
- "Layla & Pep Guardiola".
- "Layla & Luis Suarez".
- "Max Factor – 2nd Skin".
- "Bacardi True Originals – Hummingbird".
- "Kinder Bueno".
- "Unchained Mag chats to Layla Anna-Lee".
- [www.laylaannalee.com "Layla Anna-Lee's Blog"] Check
- on RFU.com
- Biorepair Toothpaste commercial
- Bacardi True Originals
- The Hummingbird
- Bruno Banani's Flirt Camp
- ""Voice of the Olympics" Layla Anna-Lee's First FHM Shoot".