(Redirected from Layouts)
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Layout, while unrelated titles should be moved to Layout (disambiguation).
|Look up layout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Layout may refer to:
- Page layout, the arrangement of visual elements on a page
- Comprehensive layout (comp), a proposed page layout presented by a designer to their client
- Layout (computing), the process of calculating the position of objects in space
- Layout engine, another name for web browser engine, the core software that displays content in a web browser
- Automobile layout, a description of the locations of the engine and drive wheels on a vehicle
- Integrated circuit layout, the representation of an integrated circuit in geometric shapes
- Keyboard layout, an arrangement of the keys on a typographic keyboard
- Model railroad layout, a diorama with tracks for operating scaled-down trains
- Layout or marking out, the transfer of a design onto a workpiece in manufacturing
- Plant layout study, an engineering study to analyze physical configurations for a manufacturing plant
- Layout, a specific version of the splits, a position in which the legs are extended in opposite directions
- Process layout, a floor plan of a plant that arranges equipment according to its function
- Product layout, a floor plan of a plant in which work stations and equipment are ordered by assembly sequence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Layout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.