The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||circular helped by Lazarus community|
|Initial release||February 2011|
6.4.1 / May 28, 2016
|Written in||Free Pascal|
|Operating system||Windows XP and later, Linux, OS X|
|Size||3 MB download|
|Available in||Arabic, Czech, Dutch, German, English, French, Finnish, Japanese, Latvian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish |
|Type||Raster graphics editor|
|License||GNU General Public License|
LazPaint is a raster image editor with layers. It aims at being simpler than GIMP. Rendering is done with antialiasing and gamma correction. It can read/write usual image formats and interoperate with other layered editors via OpenRaster format. It also imports Paint.NET files (with their layer structure) and Photoshop files (as flattened images). Also, it can import 3d objects in Wavefront (.obj) format.
It provides many color manipulation functions. Since version 6, there is a curve adjustments functions or RGBA channels and with HSL colorspace. There are complex selection functions, various filters and rendering of textures.
- Lazpaint development thread
- LazPaint i18n directory
- Review on about.com
- gyptis.net apps of January 2014 Archived 2014-08-19 at the Wayback Machine.
- LazPaint File wiki; flat images: Bmp, Gif, Ico/Cur, Jpeg, Pcx, Png, Tga, Tiff, Xpm, Xwd; layered images: Lzp, Ora, Pdn, Psd
- Loading OpenRaster in LazPaint (video)
- Saving OpenRaster for Krita (video)
- Video of importation of PSD file
- Mrflock: come cambiare i colori di una foto
- LazPaint review on rgdot.com
- Review on chip.de