From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lazy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lazy may refer to:
- Laziness, a lack of desire to expend effort
- Lazy (Orlová), a former village now part of the town of Orlová in the Czech Republic
- Lazy (band), a Japanese rock band
- Lazy (album), an album by The Hot Monkey
- Lazy, an American band featuring former members of the Supreme Beings of Leisure
- "Lazy" (Deep Purple song)
- "Lazy" (Irving Berlin song)
- "Lazy" (Suede song)
- "Lazy", a song by Love & Rockets from Earth, Sun, Moon
- "Lazy" (X-Press 2 song), feat. David Byrne
- "The Lazy Song", by Bruno Mars
- Lazy Lester (born 1933), American blues harmonica player
- Lazy evaluation, an evaluation strategy in programming language theory
- Łazy (disambiguation), several towns and villages in Poland
- All pages beginning with "Lazy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lazy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.