Le Bistro Montage
|Le Bistro Montage|
The restaurant under the Morrison Bridge
|Street address||301 Southeast Morrison Street|
Le Bistro Montage, or simply Montage, is a restaurant in Portland, Oregon, United States. Characterized as quirky, and long a favorite of the late night crowd, it features communal dining and eclectic Cajun fare such as alligator, frog legs, and jambalaya served late into the night. Originally on Belmont Street, it is now located in larger quarters at the site of the former Royal Hotel under the Morrison Bridge.
- Acadia: A New Orleans Bistro, another Cajun and Creole restaurant in Portland
- List of restaurants in Portland, Oregon
- The Parish, a defunct Cajun and Creole restaurant in Portland
- Edin, Brenda. "Best Restaurants in Portland, Oregon". Love to Know Best. Retrieved 2012-03-14.
- Carpenter, Holly (July 17, 2008). "Before dawn's early light: a weird night". The Oregonian. Retrieved 2012-03-14.
- Russell, Michael (June 23, 2010). "Keep in mind: guilty pleasures". The Oregonian. Retrieved 2012-03-14.