From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Le Bocasse is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A farming village with associated light industry situated some 12 miles (19 km) north of Rouen, at the junction of the D53 and the D6 roads and also the D927 and D99.
Historical population of Le Bocasse
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
Places of interest
- The church of Notre-Dame, dating from the sixteenth century.
- The château de Cleres, dating from the seventeenth century.
- The sixteenth century manor house at Valmartin.
- The church of St. Georges, Valmartin, dating from the twelfth century.
- A museum of agricultural machinery.
- Cleres zoo park.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Le Bocasse.