From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Le Bon (French for "the Good") may refer to:
- Fulk II, Count of Anjou (circa 905–960), nicknamed Foulques le Bon
- John II of France (1319–1364), nicknamed Jehan le Bon
- Philip the Good (1396–1467), Duke of Burgundy; in French Philippe le Bon
- Joseph Le Bon (1765–1795), French politician
- Philippe LeBon (1767–1804), French engineer
- Gustave Le Bon (1841–1931), French social psychologist, sociologist, and amateur physicist
- Simon Le Bon (1958–), singer with Duran Duran
- Yasmin Le Bon (1964–), British fashion model
- Cate Le Bon, Welsh singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Le Bon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.