Le Cinq (French pronunciation: [lə sɛ̃k]) is a gourmet restaurant in Paris, France, part of the Four Seasons Hotel George V. Le Cinq opened in 2001 to much fanfare and rapidly achieved 1, 2, then 3 Michelin Red Guide stars under the direction of chef Philippe Legendre before being demoted to 2 stars. Chef Eric Briffard took over from 2008 until October 2014 when Christian Le Squer, formerly of the 3-star Michelin restaurant Ledoyen, became head chef. The restaurant regained its third Michelin star in 2016. Also in 2016, Le Squer was voted chef of the year.
- "Global Update: Who's where and doing what ~ May 2008". 4hoteliers.com. 4Hoteliers. 8 July 2008. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Le chef trois étoiles Christian Le Squer au restaurant du George V". Paris Normandie.fr (in French). 10 October 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Michelin: trois étoiles pour le Plaza Athénée et Le Cinq". Le Monde (in French). 1 February 2016. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- Rayner, Jay (9 April 2017). "Le Cinq, Paris: restaurant review". The Guardian. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Critic Jay Rayner writes searing review of Michelin-starred chef's restaurant". Stuff.co.nz. 10 April 2017 – via Sydney Morning Herald.
|This France-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|