Le Courrier du Sud
|Headquarters||Longueuil, Quebec, Canada|
|Circulation||143,992 homes each week|
|Sister newspapers||Le Magazine de St-Lambert, Le Brossard Éclair, Le Journal de Saint-Hubert|
|Website||Le Courrier du Sud (official website)|
Le Courrier du Sud is a free French-language weekly tabloid newspaper based in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada. The newspaper is distributed to 143,992 homes in the cities of Longueuil (boroughs of Le Vieux-Longueuil, Saint-Hubert and Greenfield Park), Brossard and Saint-Lambert. 'Le Courrier du Sud is owned by Transcontinental. It was established in 1947 by Jean-Paul Auclair in the former city of Montreal South as a bilingual newspaper (and was also known at the time as The South Courier).
- Gagnon, Léo (2010-01-07). "http://brossardeclair.canoe.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=124158&id=829" (in French). Brossard Eclair. Retrieved 18 February 2010. External link in
- "Toute l'actualité à la une de votre journal local". Montérégie (in French). Hebdos Quebecor. Retrieved 18 February 2010.
- "Tirage 2009" (PDF). Le Courrier du Sud. 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Pratt, Michel. "Le Courrier du Sud". C'était hier (in French). Société historique et culturelle du Marigot. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- (in French) Le Courrier du Sud (official website)
|This article about a Canadian newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Quebec-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|