|Company||Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso|
History and profile
Published monthly since 1968, Le Scienze was founded by industrial Alberto Mondadori and scientist Felice Ippolito. The magazine is part of Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso and is published on a monthly basis.
Le Scienze covers both high-rank American scientific results as well as Italian (and sometimes European) contributions to research. Among regular contributors of the magazine are Piergiorgio Odifreddi and Tullio Regge. The current director is Marco Cattaneo.
- Le Scienze | Restyling Magazine Layout Behance. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- Kim Kavin (18 February 2010). The Everything Travel Guide to Italy: A complete guide to Venice, Florence, Rome, and Capri - and all the breathtaking places in between. Everything Books. p. 404. ISBN 978-1-4405-0180-7. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- "Products" (PDF). Gruppo Espresso. October 2014. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- Nico Pitrelli; Federica Manzoli; Barbara Montolli (2006). "Science in advertising: uses and consumptions in the Italian press" (PDF). Public Understanding of Science 15 (2). doi:10.1177/0963662506061126. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- Anne Austin et. al. (2008). "Western Europe Market and Media Fact" (PDF). ZenithOptimedia. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "Dati ADS (tirature e vendite)". Fotografi (in Italian). Retrieved 26 April 2015.