Le Triangle is a redeveloped condominium district in Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough of Montreal. Bounded by De la Savane, Mountain Sights and Jean Talon Street, the district was expected to be home to 1,200 residential units by the end of 2012, with a target of 4,200 units in total. 75% of the land is planned to be set aside for urban open space. As of March 2012, discussions were under way with the Commission scolaire de Montréal for the construction of an elementary school.
In 2016, the city and borough announced purchase of land in the area for a park—though half of the size of what had been originally planned.
- Drolet-Giroux, Mae (29 March 2012). "Le quartier Le Triangle en pleine transformation". La Presse (in French). Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- Zabihiyan, Bahador (17 June 2009). "Namur - Jean-Talon Est - Montréal présente son plan pour revitaliser le secteur". Le Devoir (in French). Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- St-Denis, Sarah (21 September 2011). "De nouvelles constructions pour revitaliser le triangle Namur-Jean-Talon". Canoe.ca (in French). Agence QMI. Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- Bruemmer, Rene (25 March 2016). "Le Triangle housing complex moving forward with long-promised park". Montreal Gazette. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Henriquez, Gloria (18 April 2017). "Multi-million-dollar construction project begins around Le Triangle area". Global News. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Olson, Isaac (9 June 2017). "From industrial to residential: de la Savane St. to get $14.1-million makeover". Montreal Gazette. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- City of Montreal webpage (in French)
|This Montreal geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|