||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Massari in L'Avventura (1960)
|Born||Anna Maria Massetani
30 June 1933
Anna Maria Massetani better known as Lea Massari (born 30 June 1933) is an Italian actress and singer.
Massari become known in art cinema for two roles, the missing girl Anna in Michelangelo Antonioni's L'avventura (1960), and as Clara, the mother of a sexually precocious 14-year-old boy named Laurent (Benoît Ferreux) in Louis Malle's Murmur of the Heart (1971).
She worked both in Italian and French Cinema. Her career includes Sergio Leone's debut The Colossus of Rhodes (Il Colosso di Rodi, 1961) and international commercial films such as The Things of Life (Les choses de la vie, 1970).
- Dreams in a Drawer (1957)
- From a Roman Balcony (1960)
- L'avventura (1960)
- A Difficult Life (1961)
- Il Colosso di Rodi (1961)
- The Four Days of Naples (1962)
- L'Insoumis (1964)
- Weeping for a Bandit (1964)
- Des Filles pour l'armée (1965)
- Les Choses de la vie (1970)
- Murmur of the Heart (1971)
- And Hope to Die (1972)
- La prima notte di quiete (1972)
- La Femme en bleu (1973)
- Le Fils (1973)
- Le Silencieux (1973)
- Allonsanfàn (1974)
- La Main à couper (1974)
- Peur sur la ville (1975)
- L'Ordinateur des pompes funèbres (1976)
- Violette et François (1977)
- Repérages (1977)
- Antonio Gramsci: The Days of Prison (1977)
- Dirty Dreamer (1978)
- Les Rendez-vous d'Anna (1978)
- Le Divorcement (1979)
- El perro (1979)
- Christ Stopped at Eboli (1979)
- La Flambeuse (1981)
- Sarah (1983)
- La Septième Cible (1984)
- Segreti segreti (1984)
- Monahan, Mark (9 March 2002). "Film-makers on film: Wes Anderson". London: The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "The Colossus of Rhodes". The Sydney Morning Herald. 23 October 2006. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "Cannes Film Festival Goes On Despite Bombing .". St. Petersburg Times. 10 May 1975. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|