From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lead line (disambiguation))
Lead line ("Leed" line) may refer to:
- Leadline, a horse show class for children
- Lead (tack), for leading livestock
- Leash, for dogs and other small animals
And also to ("Led" line):
- Burton line, a symptom of lead poisoning
- Sounding line, an instrument used in navigation to measure water depth (the plummet, or weight, is usually composed of lead)
- Radiation shielding: "lead-lined" containers for shielding radiation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lead line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.