|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A leadership school is an organization, or entity within an organization, that provides education that focuses on the development of leaders.
This activity can be undertaken at different levels. It can be in the form of training, seminars, institutes, or of more comprehensive frameworks that lead to the awarding of a certificate, degree, or diploma.
- National School of Leadership
- National Outdoor Leadership School
- Korean Minjok Leadership Academy
- THNK School of Creative Leadership
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|