From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leading is the amount of added vertical spacing between lines of type.
Leading may also refer to:
- Leading actor, the actor who plays the role of the protagonist in a film or play
- Leading Comics, a comic book published by what is now DC Comics during the 1940s and early 1950s
- Leading question, a question that suggests the answer or contains the information for which the examiner is searching in common law systems
- Leading-tone, a note resolves to a note one semitone higher or lower in music theory
- Voice leading, a decision-making consideration when arranging voices in musical composition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leading.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.