|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Leaf painting is the process of painting with dyed leaves. Deriving from Japan, China or India, it became popular in Vietnam. Its two main forms are: Cutting and pasting dry leaf to make leaf paintings or using paint to draw onto the surface of dry leaf to make leaf paintings.
Every product is unique, quite different from the others because of the leaves' veins, the forms, and the colors before or after dying.
- About the Vietnamese Leaf Painting
- Báo ảnh Việt Nam - Tranh lá Vũ Gia (Vietnamese)
- Ngoisao.net - Lá rụng thành tranh (Vietnamese)
- Công an nhân dân & An ninh thế giới - Lạ lùng tranh lá (Vietnamese)
- Việt báo - Người thổi hồn vào tranh lá thốt nốt (Vietnamese)
- VnExpress - Biến lá rụng thành tranh (Vietnamese)
|This article related to art techniques is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|