From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up league in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
League may refer to:
- League (unit), traditional unit of length 3 miles or an hour's walk
- Rugby league, full contact football code, often referred to as just "league"
- Catholic League, one of several religious confederations or sports teams
- Sports league
- The League, American sitcom broadcast on FX and FXX about fantasy football
- The League (web series), also listed as TheLeagueTv, internet series about two hitmen
- The LEAGUE, program for service learning
- Leagues of China, administrative division equivalent to a prefecture
- League of Nations, precursor of the UN
- Malthusian League, 19th century birth control advocates
- Leagues (band), American rock band
- Alliance (disambiguation)
- La Liga
- "La Lega" (song), Italian song
- League of Legends
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.