|Look up league in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
League or The League may refer to:
- Leagues (band), an American rock band
- The League (web series), also listed as TheLeagueTv, an Internet series about two hitmen
- The League, American sitcom broadcast on FX and FXX about fantasy football
- League of Legends, a 2009 video game
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, a 1999 comic book
- Sports league
- Rugby league, full contact football code, often referred to as just "league"
- The League of Nations (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling stable in WWE
- Leagues of China, administrative division equivalent to a prefecture
- League of Nations, a precursor of the UN
- Malthusian League, 19th century birth control advocates
- League (unit), traditional unit of length 3 miles or an hour's walk
- Catholic League (disambiguation), one of several religious confederations or sports teams
- Delian League, an association of Greek city-states founded in 478 BC
- Alliance (disambiguation)
- La Liga
- "La Lega" (song), an Italian song
- Justice League (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "League"
- All pages with a title containing League
- All pages beginning with "The League"
- All pages with a title containing The League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.