This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||SZSE: 002174|
|Industry||Game developer and publisher|
Number of employees
Youzu Interactive Co. Ltd. (Chinese: 游族网络有限股份公司; pinyin: Yòuzú Wǎngluò Yǒuxiàn Gǔfèn Gōngsī) is a developer and publisher of online and mobile games, primarily massively multiplayer online games, in China and North America. The company was founded in 2009 by Lin Qi, created GTArcade and started publishing its titles overseas in 2013, and was listed on the Shenzhen stock exchange in 2014.
Many of its games obtain revenue from the sale of virtual goods and the majority are developed in-house. Its most popular international game is a browser-based MMORPG named League of Angels. This game began as a stand-alone game for the Chinese market but later was adapted for a growing international market. The game was released in English-speaking countries in late 2013 and now has over 300 servers in operation.
Lin Qi The founder of Youzu Ineractive Co. Ltd
Lin Qi (Chinese: 林奇；pinyin: LINQI, born in 1981 in Wenzhou, Zhejiang), also known as Titan Lin, is a Chinese entrepreneur and founder of Youzu Interactive. The company, which produces games both for its home and overseas markets, was acquired by Susino Umbrella in an all-stock deal in 2014. Lin Qi currently owns approximately 100.9 million shares in Youzu, which were last valued at $2.2 billion, according to Wealth-X.
Youzu Games HongKong Limited (Hong Kong subsidiary)
Created in early 2013 in Hong Kong, Youzu Games HongKong Limited focuses on localizing and operating massively multiplayer games in North America and Europe.
Youzu Interactive announced acquisitions
China’s Youzu Interactive buys German online game developer Bigpoint for $89.7M
League of Angels
League of Angels (Abbreviation: LoA) is a browser and mobile-based MMORPG released in December 2013 by Youzu Interactive. LoA's China release took place in July 2013, with the North American version following shortly in December that year. League of Angels was chosen as one of the best new games on Facebook in December 2014 for that year following the release of the 'Pulsating Boobs' update.
League of Angels II (also League of Angels 2 or LoA2) was the 2016 sequel to the 2013 game. Its impending release was announced March 15, and a 5000-player closed beta ran from March 24 to 31, then replaced with an open beta. It launched April 8 in North America, and 2 weeks later there was a free gold giveaway to promote playing. The game's European release occurred May 19. The game's first multi-language release (English, French, German, simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese) was released May 26, then Portuguese and Spanish on June 23.
- Fire Raiders
- Knight's Fable - Browser MMORPG May 2014
- Magerealm - Browser MMORPG December 2015
- League of Angels 2 - Browser MMORPG 2016 
- Youth of the Three Kingdoms
- Legacy of Discord
- "YOUZU Interactive". YOUZU Interactive.
- MJ, Guthrie. "League of Angels starts closed beta on December 4th". Massively by Joystiq. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Youzu Interactive Co Ltd". Bloomberg.
- "Audit Report & Financial Statements (From 1 January 2011 to 31 August 2013)" (PDF). cninfo.com.cn. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- "League of Angels Server List". League of Angels Official Website.
- "SUSINO UMBRELLA CO., LTD". www.susino.com. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- "Wealth-X Reveals: Asia's Top 10 Wealthiest Millennials". Wealth-X. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- "YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED". Webb-site.
- "China's Youzu Interactive buys German online game developer Bigpoint for $89.7M". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- "Youzu COO Talks League of Angels' Wes tern Operation, Marketing, & More". F2P NEWS. 13 August 2014. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Minotti, Mike (15 December 2014). "League of Angels teams up with Facebook to find Western success". VentureBeat. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Morris, Daniel (9 December 2014). "Facebook's 2014 Games of the Year". Facebook. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "League of Angels II Ushers in a New Age for MMORPGs _ League of Angels II Official Site".
- "LoA II Closed Beta Successfully Launched!_League of Angels II Official Site".
- "March 31st : Farewell Closed Beta, Hello Open Beta! - GTArcade".
- "Angels Descend: League of Angels II Launches today in North America". Gamasutra. 8 April 2016.
- "League of Angels II giveaway". PCGamesN. 22 April 2016. Archived from the original on 23 April 2016.
- "League Of Angels 2 - Découvrez LoA 2".
- "League of Angels II Launching Multi-Language Edition".
- "Spanish and Portuguese Will Be Available on June 23rd!".
- Zou, Michelle (22 June 2016). "League of Angels II Now Available in Spanish and Portuguese". Business Wire.
- "We catch up with Youzu to get the inside track on Legacy of Discord – Furious Wings". Pocket Gamer. 15 November 2016.
From the developers who brought you other great titles including League of Angels – Fire Raiders and Youth of the Three Kingdoms
- Johnson, Neilie. "Knights Fable Open Beta Begins May 29th". mmorpg.com. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- "League of Angels II Ushers in a New Age for MMORPGs | GTArcade". www.gtarcade.com. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- Official website (in Chinese)
- Youzu Games HongKong Limited(in English)
- Support ao and the director of the video（Chinese）
- Chinese Communist Youth League Central ：[secret] Ao director suspected of being threatened event full record（Chinese）
- Ao director was deleted video《囧的呼唤》214（This is a friend who can not open YouTube）（chinese）