From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A leak is a way for fluid to escape a container.
Leak may also refer to:
- Internet leak, a release of confidential information on the Internet
- News leak
- Slang term for urination
- Slang term for the drug phencyclidine (PCP)
- Leak (surname), a list of people with the family name Leak or Leaks
- The Leak (1917 film) William Beaudine with Billy Franey, Milburn Morante, Lillian Peacock
- Leak (film), a 2000 Dutch thriller
- LEAK, a brand name for high-fidelity audio equipment
- All pages beginning with "leak"
- All pages with a title containing leak
- Leakage (disambiguation)
- Leake (disambiguation)
- Leek (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.