|Origin||New York, United States|
|Labels||Eastern Conference Records|
Tame One and Cage met through being label mates on the now-defunct Eastern Conference Records. Their relationship grew from both being natural fans of the others' work, and a desire to collaborate. After Tame One met Cage, the two rappers eventually founded another collective, The Weathermen, along with El-P, Breeze Brewin, and Aesop Rock, among others. Leak Bros made their debut on Cage's Weatherproof EP and Tame One's When Rappers Attack, both released in 2003. As a whole, their songs involve the use of and effects of the drug PCP, hence their name "Leak Brothers". In 2004, the duo released the album Waterworld on Eastern Conference Records. While since then they have not released any more Leak Bros albums, Tame One has said that he and Cage have remained friends.
- Waterworld (2004)
- "Got Wet" b/w "G.O.D' (2004)
- "Waterworld - Cage & Tame One,Leak Bros,Leak Bros.,Leak Brothers | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- "Tame One Interview: OG Bobby Johnson - RiotSound". RiotSound. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- http://hiphopdx.com, HipHopDX -. "Devin The Dude, Leak Bros - Capital D, Johnny Five". HipHopDX. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- "Leak Bros - Waterworld CD Album". www.cduniverse.com. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- "Shabooty Interview Series: TAME ONE". Shabooty - Howard Stern, Comedy & Hip-Hop Music. 2009-06-02. Retrieved 2017-01-21.