Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leakage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A leakage occurs when fluid is lost through a leak.
Leakage may also refer to:
- Leakage (chemistry), a process in which material is lost through holes or defects in containers
- Leakage (economics)
- Carbon leakage or emissions leakage, whereby another country increases its greenhouse gas emissions in response to a unilateral climate policy
- Leakage (electronics)
- Leakage (machine learning)
- Leakage (semiconductors)
- Leakage (retail)
- Leakage effect, the loss of tourist revenue from a country
- Memory leak, in computer science
- Spectral leakage, in signal processing
In addition, see:
- Crosstalk (electronics), also known as Leakage, where signals are picked up by an unintended device
- Spill (audio), where audio from one source is picked up by a microphone intended for a different source
- Fecal incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leakage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.