From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leal can refer to:
- Carlos Leal, Swiss rapper and actor
- Cassiano Leal, Brazilian freestyle swimmer
- Danny Leal, Lead singer of Upon A Burning Body
- Ernesto Leal, Nicaraguan politician
- Fernando Leal Fonseca, Brazilian footballer
- Francisco Aguilar y Leal (1776–1840), soldier, Spanish merchant and one of the main leaders of Uruguayan independence
- Hugo Leal, Portuguese football (soccer) player
- Ivonne Leal, Cuban javelin thrower
- Jaime Pardo Leal, assassinated Colombian presidential candidate
- Jeff Leal, Canadian politician
- John L. Leal, physician and water utility sanitary adviser, was responsible for the installation of the first drinking water chlorine disinfection system in the U.S.
- José Leal, Portuguese football (soccer) player
- Juan Leal, First Mayor of San Antonio, Texas
- Juan de Valdés Leal, Spanish painter
- L. Gary Leal, American Professor of Chemical Engineering
- Luis Leal (writer) (1907-2010), Mexican-American writer and literary critic
- Luis Leal (baseball), Venezuelan baseball player
- Ninibeth Leal, Venezuelan winner of the Miss World beauty pageant in 1991
- Pedro Leal, Portuguese rugby player
- Pedro Leal, Costa Rican football player
- Sergio Leal, Uruguayan footballer
- Sharon Leal, American actress
- Walter Leal, American biochemist
- Yoandry Leal, Cuban volleyball player
- Leal Líneas Aéreas, an Argentinian regional airline based in the airport of Salta, that started operations in 2009 with McDonnell Douglas MD-87 aircraft.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.