|• Total||4.1 sq mi (10.5 km2)|
|• Land||4.0 sq mi (10.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||49 ft (15 m)|
|• Density||4,900/sq mi (1,900/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1853302|
Lealman, known as East Lealman until 2010, is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 19,879 at the 2010 census. Prior to 2010, Lealman was part of a larger CDP named West and East Lealman.
Community Redevelopment Area In 2015, the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners created the Lealman Community Redevelopment Area (CRA), the first redevelopment area in unincorporated Pinellas County.
Lealman is located at  The community is bordered by the city of Pinellas Park to the north, St. Petersburg to the east and south, and by the town of West Lealman to the west. The elevation is 49 feet (15 m) above sea level.(27.8197, -82.6846).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 4.1 square miles (10.5 km2), of which 4.0 square miles (10.4 km2) is land, and 0.04 square miles (0.1 km2) (1.63%) is water.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Lealman CDP, Florida". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Lealman, Florida FL, profile (Pinellas County) - epodunk.com
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Lealman CDP, Florida". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 15, 2012.