Lean on Me
Lean on Me may refer to:
- "Lean on Me" (song), a 1972 song by Bill Withers. Covered by Club Nouveau on their 1986 album "Life, Love & Pain".
- "Lean on Me" (Kirk Franklin song), a 1998 song by Kirk Franklin
- Lean on Me (album), a 1972 album by jazz organist Shirley Scott featuring an instrumental version of the above song
- "Lean On Me (Ah-Li-Ayo)", a song by Red Box from their 1986 album The Circle & The Square
- "Lean On Me", a 1976 Grammy-nominated song by Melba Moore
- Lean on Me (film), a 1989 film directed by John G. Avildsen
- Lean on Me, a 1992 compilation album by Hanoi Rocks
- "Lean on Me", by The Housemartins from London 0 Hull 4
- "Lean on Me", by Limp Bizkit from Greatest Hitz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lean on Me.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.