Leandro Fernández is an Argentine comic book artist, known for his work on various Marvel comic book titles.
Fernández is best known for providing the art for The Incredible Hulk, Wolverine and Spider-Man: Tangled Web series, as well as one story arc of the Oni Press publication Queen & Country.
His most recent work includes illustrating the Punisher Marvel MAX Series, written by Garth Ennis and the restarted Stormwatch: Post Human Division.
This section needs expansion
. You can help by adding to it. (December 2008)
- X-Factor (pencils, with Bill Rosemann and inks by Dan Green, Marvel Comics, 1998)
- Queen & Country #8-12 (with Greg Rucka, Oni Press, 2002)
- The Incredible Hulk #55-59 (with Bruce Jones, Marvel Comics, 2003)
- Punisher: MAX #7-12, 19-30, 37-42 (pencils, with Garth Ennis, Marvel Comics, 2004)
- Stormwatch: Post Human Division: Armageddon (pencils, with Christos Gage and inks by Francisco Paronzini, Wildstorm, 2008)
- Stormwatch: Post Human Division #13-24 (pencils, with Ian Edginton and inks by Francisco Paronzini, Wildstorm, 2008-2010)
- Northlanders #21-28 (with Brian Wood, Vertigo, 2009-2010)
- The Names #1-9 (with Peter Milligan, Vertigo, 2014-2015)