Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leaper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leaper(s) may refer to:
- Batroc the Leaper, fictional villain from Marvel Comics
- Adrian Leaper, English conductor of classical music
- Leapers, fairy chess pieces that move by a fixed type of vector between their start squares and their arrival squares
- Little Leaper, amusement ride located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
- "The Leaper", brand logo of Jaguar Cars as well as the name of the banned, iconic hood ornament
- Water leaper, a creature from Welsh folklore
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leaper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.