From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Learning theory may refer to:
- Learning theory (education), the process of how humans learn
- Behaviorism (philosophy of education)
- Cognitivism (philosophy of education)
- Constructivism (philosophy of education)
- Educational philosophies, an academic field that examines the definitions, goals and meaning of education, or of specific educational philosophies.
- E-learning (theory), a cognitive science of effective multimedia e-learning
- Humanism (philosophy of education)
- Instructional theory
- Social cognitive theory
- Algorithmic learning theory, a branch of computational learning theory. Sometimes also referred to as algorithmic inductive inference.
- Computational learning theory, a mathematical theory to analyze machine learning algorithms.
- Online machine learning, the process of teaching a machine.
- Statistical learning theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Learning theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.