|Rural Municipality||Leask No. 464|
|Post office Founded||1912|
|• Mayor||Maurice Stieb|
|• Administrator||Brenda Lockhart|
|• Governing body||Leask Village Council|
|• Total||0.75 km2 (0.29 sq mi)|
|• Density||551.1/km2 (1,427/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0J 1M0|
|Highways||Highway 40 Highway 792|
Leask is a village in the boreal forest of central Saskatchewan, Canada. This village is eighty kilometers southwest of Prince Albert. It is the administrative headquarters of the Mistawasis First Nation band government.
The village was incorporated in 1912.
- "2011 Community Profiles". Statistics Canada. Government of Canada. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- A Lasting Legacy. Leask and District. 1990. p. 33. ISBN 978-0-88925-863-1.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|