Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leave may refer to:
- Leave of absence, a period of time that one is to be away from one's primary job while maintaining the status of employee
- Leave (military), a period of time in which a soldier is allowed to be away from his or her assigned unit
- Leave (film), a 2010 film by Robert Celestino
- The side of the United Kingdom withdrawal from the European Union favoring withdrawal over remaining in the EU
- Leave (album), a 2002 Mandopop album
- "Leave" (Sertab Erener song), a 2004 pop song
- "Leave!", a 2009 soul song performed by the English singer VV Brown
- "Leave (Get Out)", a 2004 R&B song by JoJo
- "Leave", a song by Lula and Bela B.
- "Leave", a song by Matchbox Twenty from the album Mad Season
- "Leave", a song by R.E.M. from the album New Adventures in Hi-Fi
- "LEAVE", a song by Susumu Hirasawa from the album Detonator Orgun 2
- "Leave", a song by Wavves from the album Welcome to Los Santos
- "Leave", a song by Post Malone from the album Stoney
- "Leave", a song by Marieme from her self-titled EP
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.