From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leave may refer to:
- Leave of absence, a period of time that one is to be away from one's primary job while maintaining the status of employee
- Leave (military), a period of time in which a soldier is allowed to be away from his or her assigned unit
- Leave (film), a 2010 film by Robert Celestino
- "LEAVE", a song by Susumu Hirasawa from the album Detonator Orgun 2
- "Leave" (R.E.M. song), a 1996 alternative rock song
- "Leave" (Lula and Bela B. song), a 2000 pop rock song
- "Leave", a song by Matchbox Twenty from the album Mad Season
- Leave (album), a 2002 Mandopop album
- "Leave (Get Out)", a 2004 R&B song
- "Leave!", a 2009 soul song performed by the English singer VV Brown
- "Leave" (Sertab Erener song), a 2004 pop song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.