Leave It to Binky
The series was revived in Showcase #70 (Sept 1967), which was popular enough to bring the series back, resuming with issue #61 in July 1968. With issue #72 (May 1970), the title was shortened to Binky and the series ran until issue #81 (Nov. 1971). The entire DC humor line was cancelled between 1971 and 1972, including Leave It to Binky, Date with Debbi and Swing with Scooter.
However, it was briefly revived for issue #82 in Summer 1977.
A spin-off title, Binky's Buddies, ran 12 issues (Feb. 1969 - Dec. 1970).
- Leave It to Binky (1948 series) at the Grand Comics Database.
- Cowsill, Alan; Irvine, Alex; Manning, Matthew K.; McAvennie, Michael; Wallace, Daniel (2019). DC Comics Year By Year: A Visual Chronicle. DK Publishing. p. 54. ISBN 978-1-4654-8578-6.
- Wells, John (2014). American Comic Book Chronicles: 1965-1969. TwoMorrows Publishing. p. 170. ISBN 978-1605490557.
- Sacks, Jason; Dallas, Keith (2014). American Comic Book Chronicles: The 1970s. TwoMorrows Publishing. p. 57. ISBN 978-1605490564.
- Binky at the Grand Comics Database.
- Binky's Buddies at the Grand Comics Database
- Markstein, Don. "Scribbly the Boy Cartoonist". Don Markstein's Toonopedia. Retrieved 17 March 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)