From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lebanese war)
The term Lebanon War can refer to any of the following wars, fought in Lebanon:
- 1860 Mount Lebanon civil war
- Lebanese Civil War (1975–1990)
- South Lebanon conflict (1985–2000)
- 2006 Lebanon War (also known as the Second Lebanon War or Israel-Hezbollah war)
- 2011–present conflict in Lebanon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lebanon War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.