From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leck may refer to:slang for leak
- Conwal and Leck, Ireland
- Leck, Lancashire, England
- Leck, Nordfriesland, Germany
- Leck, County Donegal, civil parish of County Donegal, Ireland
- Leck, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Leck, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Leck, Virginia, U.S.
- Leck (rapper), French rapper of Moroccan origin
- Bart van der Leck (1876-1958), Dutch neoplasticist artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.