From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ledger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ledger is a book for recording transactions.
Ledger may also refer to:
- Ledger (surname)
- Ledger (software)
- In construction a ledger is a horizontal support such as in scaffolding and balloon framing.
- Ledger, a paper size
- The Ledger
- Jewish Ledger
- Monadnock Ledger
- New York Ledger (Law & Order), a fictional tabloid in Law & Order
- Leger (disambiguation)
- Ledger Award
- Ledger line, a tool of musical notation
- Antioch Daily Ledger
- Monadnock Ledger-Transcript
- The Patriot Ledger
- Public Ledger (Philadelphia)
- The Star-Ledger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ledger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.