Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ledger or ledger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ledger is a book for recording transactions.
Ledger may also refer to:
- Ledger (surname)
- Ledger (software)
- ledger stone: a flat stone slab covering a grave
- In construction a ledger is a horizontal support such as in scaffolding and balloon framing.
- Ledger, a paper size
- Distributed ledger
- General ledger
- Ledger, a solo project for Skillet drummer Jen Ledger
- The Ledger, a Florida newspaper
- Ledger (journal), a peer-reviewed journal on cryptocurrency
- Jewish Ledger, a Connecticut newspaper
- Monadnock Ledger, a New Hampshire newspaper
- New York Ledger, a fictional tabloid in the Law & Order franchise
- Leger (disambiguation)
- Ledger Award
- Ledger line, a tool of musical notation
- Antioch Daily Ledger
- Monadnock Ledger-Transcript
- The Patriot Ledger
- Public Ledger (Philadelphia)
- The Star-Ledger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ledger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.