Lee Canyon is a canyon containing a small community and recreational area in the Spring Mountains located on Mount Charleston in Clark County, Nevada, United States. Primary access is via Lee Canyon Road. Access to the adjacent Kyle Canyon and Mount Charleston, Nevada is via SR 158. It is 17 acres and is located at latitude: 36-18'31"N Longitude: 115-40'37"W. It is 8,510 ft above sea level.
- The Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort is located at the top of Lee Canyon.
- Camp Lee Canyon
- Lee Canyon Fire Station staffed by the Nevada Division of Forestry with a single Type 3 Brush Engine.
- Bristlecone Trail Loop
- McWilliams Campground
- Dolomite Campground
- Old Mill Campground
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Lee Canyon
- "Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort". Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- "7.0 Lee Canyon". Resource Concepts, Inc. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- "Parks & Recreation: Camp Lee Canyon". Clark County, Nevada. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- "Bristlecone Trail Hike – Lee Canyon, Nevada". LasVegas360.com. Clark County, Nevada. August 12, 2011. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- "Spring Mountains National Recreation Area". LasVegas360.com. US Forest Service. August 12, 2011. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
|This Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|