February 19, 1979
|Education||Seoul Institute of the Arts - Theater|
Jeon Hye-jin (m. 2011)
|Children||Lee So-yu (b. 2011)|
|Revised Romanization||I Cheon-hui|
|Revised Romanization||I Gwang-taek|
Lee Chun-hee made his acting debut in the movie A Good Lawyer's Wife in 2003 and has since starred in several big screen roles such as The Aggressives (2005), Three Fellas (also known as Bar Legend, 2006), Humming (2008), Beautiful (2008), Barbie (2012), and Collective Invention (2015). He has also appeared on the small screen, notably in Conspiracy in the Court (2007), Smile, You (2010), Gloria (2010), Take Care of Us, Captain (2012), the sitcom One Thousandth Man (2012), and Dating Agency: Cyrano (2013).
Lee earned the nickname "Chunderella" from his stint on variety show Family Outing, because the other cast members picked on him for being awkward and clumsy, particularly Kim Su-ro (nicknamed "Stepmother Kim"). He later shed that image on variety show Adrenaline, when his expertise with camping equipment led him to being called "ChunGyver."
|2003||A Good Lawyer's Wife||Kim Yeon's new lover|
|2004||Ice Rain||Choi Byung-hoon|
|Too Beautiful to Lie||Young-deok|
|Temptation of Wolves||Yoo-won|
|2006||3 Colors Love Story||segment: "I Can Hear the Memory"|
|Three Fellas||Ki Sung-hyun|
|2009||A Million||Choi Wook-hwan|
|2011||My Black Mini Dress||Soo-hwan (cameo)|
|National Security||Section chief Kim|
|2014||How to Steal a Dog||Soo-young|
|2005||MBC Best Theater
"Navigator of My Life"
|Only You||Jung Hyun-sung||SBS|
|Drama City "Summer, Goodbye"||Sung-yup||KBS2|
|Autumn Shower||Kim Soo-hyung||MBC|
|2007||Conspiracy in the Court||Yang Man-oh||KBS2|
|2008||The Great King, Sejong||Jang Yeong-sil||KBS1|
|On Air||Himself (cameo, episode 3)||SBS|
|2009||Smile, You||Seo Sung-joon|
|2010||Road No. 1||Soldier in the Youngchongyo bombing
(cameo, episode 19)
|2011||Drama City "Linger"||Ha In-sung||KBS2|
|2012||Take Care of Us, Captain||Kang Dong-soo||SBS|
"Do I Look Like a Pushover?"
|One Thousandth Man||Kim Eung-seok||MBC|
|Drama City "Like a Miracle"||Noh Sang-pil||KBS2|
|2013||Drama City "Like a Fairytale"||Kim Myung-je|
|Dating Agency: Cyrano||Cha Seung-pyo||tvN|
|Master's Sun||Yoo Jin-woo (guest, episodes 14-17)||SBS|
|2015||The Producers||Lee Min-chul (cameo, episode 3)||KBS2|
|Hello Monster||Kang Eun-hyuk|
|2018||Promise to the Gods||Min-ho||MBC|
|2014-2015||Super Company: The Next K-Design||OnStyle||Host|
|2014||Law of the City in New York||SBS||Cast member|
|2012||Adrenaline||XTM||Cast member, season 1|
|2008-2009||Family Outing||SBS||Cast member|
|2003||"I Like You"||Jewelry|
|2004||"An Ordinary Day"||g.o.d|
|2007||"A Scarecrow"||Kim Gun-mo|
|"Like Love"||Baek Ji-young|
|"Like the First Time"||SG Wannabe|
|"Everyday, Everyday"||V.O.S feat. Baby J (Jewelry)|
|2009||"I Miss and Miss and Miss You"||K.Will|
|2008||"Love You Forever"||track from Humming OST|
|2009||"Family Day"||Family Outing single|
Awards and nominations
|2008||SBS Entertainment Awards||Netizen Popularity Award||Family Outing||Won|
|KBS Drama Awards||Best New Actor||King Sejong the Great||Nominated|
|2009||SBS Drama Awards||Best Supporting Actor in a Special Planning Drama||Smile, You||Nominated|
|2010||MBC Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actor||Gloria||Nominated|
|2012||SBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actor in a Drama Special||Take Care of Us, Captain||Nominated|
- "K-FILM REVIEWS: 태풍태양 (The Aggressives)". Twitch Film. 22 October 2005. Archived from the original on 15 July 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Lee, Hyo-won (14 February 2008). "Beautiful Shows Ugly Side of Beauty". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Kim, Heidi (3 June 2011). "Lee Chun-hee, Kim Sae-ron cast in new film". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Lee, Tae-ho (27 July 2012). "Barbie 1st Korean film to grab best film award at Giffoni int'l film fest". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Lee, Jin-ho (16 October 2012). "Lee Chun Hee Couldn't Do the Evil Deeds for His Evil Role on Barbie". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Won, Ho-jung (4 November 2015). "Herald Interview: Lee Chun-hee - Mutant movie shows hardships of being ordinary". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2015-11-06.
- "TV REVIEWS: 한성별곡-正 (Conspiracy in the Court)". Twitch Film. 29 August 2008. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Hong, Lucia (28 July 2010). "Bae Doo-na was "worried over bad singing"". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Hong, Lucia (25 October 2011). "Lee Chun-hee to replace Lee Joon in TV series". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Ho, Stewart (18 July 2012). "Lee Chun Hee Dons Period Wear for One Thousandth Man". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- Bae, Sun-young (12 June 2013). "Dating Agency: Cyrano Cast Talks of Manipulating Romance". 10Asia. Archived from the original on 30 March 2014. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- Jeon, Su-mi (26 September 2012). "Lee Chun Hee Transforms into "ChunGyver" on XTM's Adrenaline". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- "Lee Chun-hee, Jeon Hye-jin to marry". The Korea Times. 29 December 2010. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- "Today's Photo: March 12, 2011". The Chosun Ilbo. 12 March 2011. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- "Lee Chun Hee and Jun Hye Jin welcome their first child". Allkpop. 29 July 2011. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- "KT releases Valentine's film shorts". Korea JoongAng Daily. 5 February 2006. Archived from the original on 17 July 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- "Lee Chun-hee gets help from home : When the 'Deja Vu' star isn't on set, he focuses on his furniture company". Korea JoongAng Daily. 16 June 2018.
- "Oh Yoon-ah joins new MBC show". Korea JoongAng Daily. 3 October 2018.