Healthy food chef
Lee Cotton is an American writer, Pilates instructor, and healthy foods chef based in Florida. Her writing on pilates and cooking has appeared in magazines such as Atlantic Avenue Magazine, and she's been interviewed for Boca Life, Jupiter Magazine, Fort Lauderdale Magazine, and other publications.
In 2006 she graduated from the Power Pilates, becoming an instructor. In 2008 she became a health educator at the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida, where she had previously studied. She graduated from the Matthew Kenney Academy, an accredited raw vegan culinary school, and also studied nutrition at the Natural Healing Institute. She is certified by the state of California as a nutritionist consultant. She founded the company Pilates and Your Palate in 2009, which focuses on helping clients combine Pilates with a healthy culinary lifestyle. Through the company she is a healthy foods chef, with experitise in raw, vegan, and gluten-free.
Her writing on pilates and cooking has appeared in magazines such as Atlantic Avenue Magazine, and she's been interviewed for Boca Life, Mirabels Magazine, Broward Design Magazine, Stuart Magazine, Jupiter Magazine, Palm Beacher Magazine, Fort Lauderdale Magazine, and Gold Coast Magazine. As of 2013 she also features in two eHow.com video series for Demand Studios and Demand Media, titled “Pure And Healthy Foods” and “Pilates Exercises."
- Cotton, Lee (January 2013). "Strengthen and Firm Your Core for Great Abs". Atlantic Avenue Magazine. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- "Press". Pilates and Your Palate. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- Cotton, Lee (January 2013). "UpClose Look: The Raw Foods Diet". Gulfstream Media Group. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- "Lee Cotton". Fitness Portal. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- "About Us". Pilates and Your Palate. Retrieved 2013-03-26.
- "eHow.com and Demand Studios Present Healthy Food Chef and Pilates Expert Lee Cotton: Adult Body And Bath Produces". Toys for Eve. March 11, 2013. Retrieved 2013-03-26.