Lee County Schools (Alabama)
The Lee County School District—commonly called Lee County Schools— is the public school district for Lee County, Alabama, United States, excluding the parts of the county in the Auburn, Opelika, and Phenix City city limits. Students in the Lee County Schools attend schools in one of four attendance areas: Beauregard, Beulah, Loachapoka, and Smiths Station. In 2010, the district enrolled 9,738 students in grades K-12.
- Beauregard Elementary School (K-4)
- Sanford Middle School (5-8)
- Beauregard High School (9-12)
- Beulah Elementary School (K-6)
- Beulah High School (7-12)
- Loachapoka Elementary School (K-6)
- Loachapoka High School (7-12)
- Smiths Station Primary School (K-1)
- Smiths Station Elementary School (2-3)
- Smiths Station Intermediate School (4-6)
- Wacoochee Junior High School (7-8)
- Smiths Station High School (9-12)
- Lee County Schools, "About Lee County Schools", retrieved August 7, 2010.
- State of Alabama Department of Education, Enrollment by Ethnicity and Gender (School Level) Year 2009—2010, Retrieved August 5, 2010.
|This Alabama school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|