Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lee Hall may refer to:
- Lee Hall (playwright) (born 1966), English playwright and screenwriter
- Jesse Lee Hall (1849–1911), American Western lawman
- Lee Hall (died 1955), pilot of United Airlines Flight 629, destroyed by a bomb in 1955
- Lee Hall, Virginia, a community within Newport News, Virginia
- Lee Hall Mansion, the historic NRHP-listed house for which the community is named
- Lee Hall (Virginia Tech), a residence Hall on the campus of Virginia Tech
- Leigh Hall (Gainesville, Florida)
- Lee Hall, a building at Wolfson College, Cambridge, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lee Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.