|Full name||Leepaul Scroggins|
|Date of birth||23 October 1981|
|Place of birth||Darlington, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2006||Virginia Beach Mariners||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Scroggins began his career with Darlington, but moved on to Northern Premier League Premier Division club Blyth Spartans in 2001 without having played for Darlington's first team. He spent just over a year with Spartans, before joining Whitley Bay of the Northern League for the remainder of the 2002–03 season. Scroggins then moved to the United States, where he had a successful college soccer career at Lynn University, graduating in Sports Recreation and Management. He played for Virginia Beach Mariners in the USL First Division in the 2006 season, but the club folded, and Scroggins returned to England where he joined Northern League side South Shields.
- "Virginia Beach Mariners 2006 Roster". United Soccer Leagues. Archived from the original on 12 October 2008. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Player Profile Lee Scroggins". NonLeague Daily. Archived from the original on 24 September 2012. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Darlington : 1946/47–1988/89 & 1990/91–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Player Details: Season 2001-2002 Lee Scroggins". SoccerFactsUK. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Player Details: Season 2002-2003 Lee Scroggins". SoccerFactsUK. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- Fox, Peter (15 October 2002). "Match Report Northumberland Senior Cup 1st Round". Whitley Bay F.C. Archived from the original on 18 July 2011. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- Fox, Peter (3 May 2003). "Match Report Albany Northern League Division One". Whitley Bay F.C. Archived from the original on 18 July 2011. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Lynn 2005-06 Men's Soccer Division II Player info Lee Paul Scroggins". National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Retrieved 13 October 2009. The link is to the website's search page: search for Scroggins, Lee Paul, to reach the player details.
- "#8 - Leepaul Scroggins". United Soccer Leagues. Archived from the original on 1 December 2008. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Guiseley and South Shields defeats seal double cup woe". The Northern Echo. 21 September 2007. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|