Lee Server is an American writer. He is a graduate of New York University Film School. Server has written several books about Hollywood cinema and pulp fiction. His book on Ava Gardner, Love is Nothing (2006) was described as an "excellent biography" by Peter Bogdanovich.
- Ava Gardner: "Love is Nothing" (2006)
- Robert Mitchum: "Baby, I Don’t Care" (2001)
- Encyclopedia of Pulp Fiction Writers (2001)
- Asian Pop Cinema: Bombay to Tokyo (1999)
- The Book of Noir (1998)
- Over My Dead Body (1994)
- Sam Fuller: Film is a Battleground (1994)
- Danger is My Business (1993)
- Screenwriter: Words Become Pictures (1987)
- Danger Is My Business: An Illustrated History of the Fabulous Pulp Magazines, Chronicle Books (San Francisco, CA), 1993 (p.145).
- "Ava's Allure". Peter Bogdanovich, New York Times, April 23, 2006. Retrieved January 22 2013.
- The Big Chat, Interview Series, Interview with: Lee Server
- Profile by Esther Cross, "Cuentame tu Vida", Buenos Aires 
- NY Times Book Review, review by Peter Bogdanovich 
- Lee Server Interviewed at Silver Screen Oasis 
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|