|Born||[note 1]November 16, 1934|
|Alma mater||Seoul National University – Bachelor of Philosophy|
|Honours||Eungwan Order of Cultural Merit (2018)|
|Revised Romanization||I Sun-jae|
|Revised Romanization||I Sun-jae|
Lee Soon-jae (Korean: 이순재; born November 16, 1934)[note 1] is a South Korean actor. He has had a prolific career on the small and big screen spanning over six decades, and was given a second-class Eungwan Order of Cultural Merit for his work as an actor. Lee made his debut on the TV screen in 1961 with the first drama of KBS's opening, 'Should I become a human too'.
Early life and education
Lee was born in Hoeryong, North Hamgyong Province, now part of North Korea. When he was four years old, his family moved to Seoul where Lee's grandparents were living. Lee's grandfather ran a small real estate business, while his father produced and sold soaps. Lee was raised in the neighborhood of Ahyeon-dong, and graduated from Seoul High School and the prestigious Seoul National University. He also holds an insurance planning license as celebrities without the license cannot become endorsers or spokespeople of related products.
Lee interest in acting begin around the 1950s, when films from various countries came into Korea, and Lee Soon-jae began to have a longing for 'art' while watching these works. He mainly watched Italian, French, and British works. He was especially impressed by Italian films that pursued neo-realism. Also, while watching American works that coexist commercial and artistic aspects, he thought that it would be nice if he could act like that. When he went to England, he saw Shakespeare's 'Hamlet', 'Richard III', and 'Romeo and Juliet'. He really liked Laurence Olivier. He really was a regal artist. Lee decide to do acting in the winter of his second year at university.
Lee wanted to go on stage in a play, so he went to work every day at 'East Salon' coffee shop on Myeongdong street where Lee Hae-rang worked. Lee Hae-rang's father, a doctor in Busan, made it for his son to live on because his son couldn't make money in theater. It was a gathering place for artists and writers. Poets like Park In-hwan and Kim Soo-young were regulars.
After being discharged from the military, Lee worked as a salaried worker as the head of the broadcasting office, but only the thought that this was not his path was getting stronger. He went to the drama center and asked Lee Hae-rang for one role. Coincidentally, the role of Mercutio in 'Romeo and Juliet' was vacant. He said, "From now on, I'm prepared to starve" and decided to act. When his father came to stop his son from his hardships, he said, "It must be this or that." “I didn’t have the talent to do anything else. In the end, my father surrendered, saying, “Wouldn’t it be a world where you can earn money if you become first-class no matter what you do?”
Lee Soon-jae made his debut in 1956 with play 'Beyond the Horizon' when he was a senior at the Department of Philosophy at Seoul National University. In the 1950s and 1960s he was known, along with other veteran actors like Yeo Woon-kay, as the original stars of daehakgeuk or amateur student theatrical productions.
The stage has simultaneity of action. Filming a movie or drama is no different from the pre-filming process, and the video is cut and edited. However, on stage, the director cannot intervene whether the actors are good or bad, and they have no choice but to rely entirely on the actors. Lawrence Olivier said, "Film is the director's art, drama is the writer's art, and theater is the actor's art." Of course, it's not that actors do whatever they want on stage. It follows as suggested by the writer and director, but in the midst of it, there is an independent window for the actor. In a play, the role of an actor is the most important. In that sense, from the actor's point of view, the 'act' of this play is worth doing. Also, there is nothing more rewarding than when we interpret and analyze the works of great masters, deliver their literature and philosophy to the audience, and get a response. So theater is something actors must do. Lee Soon-jae about Theater.
Lee has since built a prolific career on the small and big screen spanning nearly six decades. Lee made his debut on the TV screen in 1961 with the first drama of KBS's opening, 'Should I become a human too'. From the opening of TBC in 1964 to the media consolidation in 1980, he swept the home theater as an exclusive talent for 16 years. The reason Lee did TV dramas was to make a living. "Until 1968, I did more than 12 years of acting, but I never received a penny. The first time I got paid was 'Death of a Salesman', which was a big hit in 1978."
He was most active in film in the late 1960s through the 1970s, most notably in Yu Hyun-mok's Bun-Rye's Story. As he grew older, Lee shifted to a primarily TV career in the 1990s, receiving acclaim for his roles in the television dramas Live As I Please (written by Yoo Ho), Pungwoon (Crisis), What is Love (written by Kim Soo-hyun) and Hur Jun.
From 1992 to 1996, Lee served as a member of the 14th National Assembly of South Korea. He quit politics after one term after finding the political climate "too barren" for his taste. Lee remains active in his various advocacies, such as the Korea Broadcasting Actors Union.
He is also a professor of Film Arts at Sejong University, a professor emeritus of Performing Arts at Gachon University, and the director of the SG Academy. After starring in Hur Jun, he was given an honorary doctorate in Oriental Medicine by Kyung Hee University.
In 2007, Lee, by then a distinguished veteran actor, reached new heights of mainstream popularity when he starred in the sitcom Unstoppable High Kick!. One particular scene became a huge hit among young audiences: when his stern grandfather character discovers porn while browsing through a family member's computer files, then embarrassingly gets caught watching. It went viral, giving rise to numerous parodies in which "Yadong (Porn) Soon-jae" is involved in R-rated hijinks. Lee was surprised that even his granddaughter asked for his autograph for her friends, adding, "Even during my best years, my daughter never asked me for that." Despite having no superstars in the cast, the sitcom received high ratings, which Lee attributed to successfully building comic tension. He said, "For an actor to be funny, he's got to play things straight. [...] It's about finding the comedy in something serious." But Lee also lamented the recent trend of casting inexperienced actors in leading roles on TV, saying, "It's important to know the basics, like the language. How can you act, when you don't even know how to pronounce? Acting is not a simple thing, and this I can say from experience." He later returned as the family patriarch in High Kick Through the Roof, which shares the same concept as the previous sitcom, but with a different cast and characters.
Good Morning President
In 2009, Lee made his big screen comeback after 20 years in television, in Jang Jin's comedy Good Morning President. The movie tells the story of three fictional Korean presidents, and in the first segment, Lee played a well-respected elderly president nearing the end of his term who espouses frugality and charity, but then agonizes whether to take the money when he unexpectedly wins the lottery. Lee said, "I was impressed with how much times have changed; before it would have been impossible to parody the president. The film tries to show that heads of state are only human, just like you and me, which I think makes the movie distinctive, as well as fresh and fun for viewers."
In 2011, Lee, Yoon So-jung, Song Jae-ho and Kim Soo-mi starred in Late Blossom, a tearjerker romance about two elderly couples, based on the popular webtoon I Love You by Kang Full. Lee said the movie was a rare chance for him and other senior actors to play leading roles on the big screen. He added that Korea's senior citizen population had surpassed five million, and "not understanding their feelings would be a failure of television dramas, movies and even elections. Young people might be under the illusion that life is over after turning 60, but the heart doesn't change despite getting old." Initially difficult to finance due to ageism, Late Blossom had a small shooting and marketing budget compared to most Korean mainstream films. But it became a sleeper hit, recouping four times its cost in just a few weeks. Lee also won Best Actor under the international film category at the China Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival, becoming its oldest recipient. Lee said, "I never thought I'd win. What a surprise. It feels great to know that Late Blossom has been received well overseas. I thought it would be hard for an actor from television dramas to be awarded a prize at film awards, not to mention the unexpected pleasure of winning at a foreign film festival. I have received the best entertainer award and achievement award before, but receiving this makes me happier and more thrilled." It was his first best actor award for a film in 34 years since the 1977 Baeksang Arts Awards.
Lee returned to the stage in 2012 in Father, a Korean adaptation of Arthur Miller's play Death of a Salesman. This was his third time to play the character Willy Loman. Lee said, "When I first played this role in 1978, some parts were rather incomprehensible. But now, as our society developed, we can finally fully understand what those lines mean. That is the beauty of working on masterpieces like Arthur Miller's. I feel a satisfaction and regret at the same time, for I have reached a new comprehension, and for the perspective that I have yet to discover." He reprised the role in 2013, under the direction of Kim Myung-gon.
Grandpas Over Flowers
In 2013, cable channel tvN launched the travel-reality show Grandpas Over Flowers (the title parodies the manga Boys Over Flowers). It marked producer Na Young-seok's first variety show since leaving KBS, where he was best known for creating the first season of hit variety show 2 Days & 1 Night. Defying a youth-centered entertainment industry, the hit show stars four veteran actors in their 70s, Shin Goo, Park Geun-hyung and Baek Il-seob, with their porter Lee Seo-jin as they go on a backpacking tour of France, Taiwan and Spain.
The first season aired from July 5 to August 16, 2013, with seven episodes. It was filmed in Paris, Strasbourg, Bern, and Lucerne. It was immediately followed by the airing of the second season from August 23 to September 20, 2013. The five episodes were filmed in Taiwan, with an additional two-episode special featuring unaired footage on September 27 and October 4, 2013. The third season aired from March 7 to May 2, 2014, with eight episodes. It was filmed in Spain, specifically the cities of Barcelona, Granada, Seville, Ronda, and Madrid. Shin Goo also went on a solo trip to Lisbon. The fourth season aired from March 27 to May 8, 2015, with seven episodes. It was filmed in Dubai and Greece, with Choi Ji-woo joining as a second travel guide and assistant.
After a few years' break, a fifth season titled Grandpa Over Flowers Returns aired from June 29 to August 24, 2018, with nine episodes. Actor Kim Yong-gun joined the cast for the trip filmed in Germany, Czech Republic and Austria.
In 2017, he joined Idol School as principal and narrator. Idol School is a survival program, making a new permanent girl group in 11 weeks. They are trained in dance, vocal, and physical education while gathering votes from public and performing on stages.
As of 2019, he is the oldest active actor and the oldest actor. Song Hae-ga (Donggap, Im Kwon-taek) is the only senior artist among all celebrities. He was the first to be dedicated to the Korean Broadcasting Hall of Fame and earlier to the MBC Hall of Fame.
|2023||Family: The Unbreakable Bond||패밀리||Kwon Woong-soo|
|2022||Again My Life||어게인 마이 라이프||Woo Yong-soo|
|The Red Sleeve||옷소매 붉은 끝동||Special appearances|
|2020||Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol||도도솔솔라라솔||Kim Man-Dok|
|2019||Pegasus Market||쌉니다 천리마마트||Kim Dae-ma|
|Legal High||리갈 하이||Gu Se-jong|
|2017||Money Flower||돈꽃||Jang Kook-hwan|
|2016||Dear My Friends||디어 마이 프렌즈||(cameo)|
|Yeah, That's How It Is||그래, 그런거야||Yoo Jong Chul|
|2015||The Scholar Who Walks the Night||밤을 걷는 선비||King Hyeonjo|
|Make a Woman Cry||여자를 울려||Kang Tae-hwan|
|Unkind Ladies||착하지 않은 여자들||Kim Chul-hee|
|2014||The King's Face||왕의 얼굴||Baek Kyung|
|Drama Festival "Turning Point"||드라마 페스티벌 - 터닝포인트||Lee Soon-jae|
|Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit||꽃할배 수사대||Lee Joon-hyuk|
|2013||Potato Star 2013QR3||감자별 2013QR3||Noh Song|
|Ugly Alert||못난이 주의보||Na Sang-jin|
|2012||Childless Comfort||무자식 상팔자||Ahn Ho-shik|
|The King's Doctor||마의||Ko Joo-man|
|Late Blossom||그대를 사랑합니다||Kim Man-seok|
|The King 2 Hearts||더킹 투하츠||Eun Kyu-tae|
|Korean Peninsula||한반도||Kang Dae-hyun|
|2011||A Thousand Kisses||천번의 입맞춤||Jang Byung-doo|
|The Princess' Man||공주의 남자||Kim Jongseo|
|My Princess||마이 프린세스||Park Dong-jae|
|Flames of Desire||욕망의 불꽃||Kim Tae-jin|
|Coffee House||커피하우스||Seo Eun-young's grandfather|
|The Miracle of Love||사랑의 기적||cardiologist|
|Stars Falling from the Sky||별을 따다줘||Jung-gook|
|Master of Prescriptions||처방의 고수|
|2009||Father, Your Place||아버지, 당신의 자리||Lee Sung-bok|
|High Kick Through the Roof||지붕뚫고 하이킥!||Lee Soon-jae|
|Children of Heaven||천국의 아이들|
|Queen Seondeok||선덕여왕||King Jinheung|
|2008||Don't Cry My Love||사랑해, 울지마||Han Gyu-il|
|Beethoven Virus||베토벤 바이러스||Kim Kap-yong|
|Mom's Dead Upset||엄마가 뿔났다||Na Choong-bok|
|2007||Yi San||이산||King Yeongjo|
|Love Isn't Stop (segment: "Ex-lover")||사랑은 쉬지 않는다||Sarangyeot|
|When Spring Comes||꽃피는 봄이 오면||Lee Jae-shik|
|2006||Unstoppable High Kick!||거침없이 하이킥!||Lee Soon-jae|
|The Vineyard Man||포도밭 그 사나이||Lee Byung-dal|
|2005||A Love to Kill||이 죽일놈의 사랑|
|Bride from Hanoi||하노이 신부||Song Il-ran's father|
|Princess Lulu||루루공주||Chairman Go Deok-soo|
|The Post Horse Curse
|My Sweetheart, My Darling||어여쁜 당신||Jang Yoon-jae|
|2004||Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-sin||불멸의 이순신||Yi Hwang|
|The Land||토지||Teacher Kim|
|The Age of Heroes||영웅시대||Chun Tae-san's grandfather|
|Hot Tropical Nights in December||12월의 열대야||Dr. Min Tae-joon|
|Sweet 18||낭랑18세||Kwon Jin-sa|
|2003||Escape from Unemployment||백수탈출||Hwang Choon-beom|
|A Problem at My Younger Brother's House||흥부네 박터졌네||Park Man-bo|
|Pearl Necklace||진주 목걸이||Hwang Man-kap|
|My Fair Lady||요조숙녀||President|
|2002||Do you know the country?||너희가 나라를 아느냐||Choi Ik-hyun|
|Jang Hui-bin||장희빈||Song Siyeol|
|Hyun-jung, I Love You||현정아 사랑해||Kim Jae-hwa|
|The Rustic Period||야인시대||Won Do-in|
|Who's My Love?||내사랑 누굴까||Kim Deok-bae|
|2001||Sangdo||상도 (商道)||Park Joo-myung|
|Way of Living: Couple||이 부부가 사는 법||Ki In-jong|
|Guardian Angel||수호천사||Chairman Kang Doo-shik|
|Orient Theater||동양극장 (東洋劇場)||Wakejima|
|Still Love||그래도 사랑해||Park Hoe-jang|
|2000||The Aspen Tree||은사시나무|
|I Want to Keep Seeing You||자꾸만 보고 싶네||Kim Eui-kyung|
|Mr. Duke||신귀공자||President Jang|
|1999||Hur Jun||허준||Yoo Ui-tae|
|The Last War||마지막 전쟁||Han Ji-soo's father|
|Someone's House||사람의 집||Shim (Joo-sa)|
|1998||The Solid Man||단단한 놈||National Treasure|
|I don't know anything but love||사랑밖엔 난 몰라|
|Panther of Kilimanjaro||킬리만자로의 표범||Professor Noh|
|The Era of the Three Kims||삼김시대||Yun Bo-seon|
|See and See Again||보고 또 보고||Principal Park|
|1997||Burnt railing||불 붙은 난간||Jung Joon|
|Only You||당신 뿐인데||Heo Jang-gap|
|Palace of Dreams||꿈의 궁전||Ji Won-ho|
|Because I Love You||사랑하니까|
|1996||Sometimes Like Strangers||때로는 타인처럼||Chairman Park|
|Wonji-dong Blues||원지동 블루스||Choi Ik-sam|
|1995||Korea Gate||코리아게이트||Yun Bo-seon|
|Men of the Bath House||목욕탕집 남자들||Kim Bok-dong|
|1993||The 3rd Republic||제3공화국||Yun Bo-seon|
|How's Your Husband?||댁의 남편은 어떠십니까?|
|1991||Kyoto at 25||교토 25시||Chairman Ishida|
|What is Love||사랑이 뭐길래||Lee Byung-ho|
|The Wonders of Eastern Medicine||동의보감||Yoo Ui-tae|
|Betrayal of the Rose||배반의 장미||Kim Won-il|
|The 2nd Republic||제2공화국||Yun Bo-seon|
|1986||Your portrait||그대의 초상|
|1985||Silver Rapids||은빛 여울|
|An ardent desire||열망||Samchonri Industrial founder|
|1984||My love is still not over||내 사랑 아직도 끝나지 않았네|
|Trees planted in winter||겨울에 심은 나무||expert on liberation theology|
|TV's Tale of Chunhyang||TV 춘향전|
|1983||Mom is busy||엄마는 바빠요|
|1982||Mountains and rivers||산하|
|Ordinary People||보통 사람들|
|1981||A blessing to us||우리에게 축복의 기도를|
|The 1st Republic||제1공화국||Yun Bo-seon|
|Two Women||두 여인|
|1980||Arong and Darong||아롱이 다롱이|
|1978||I miss||그리워||retired principal|
|Until I get married||시집갈때까지는|
|1977||It is||그건 그려|
|1973||A road||길||University of Tokyo student Shin Sang-gu|
|A second marriage||재혼|
|1972||Official contact line||관부연락선||Yoo Tae-rim|
|1970||Lone path||고독한 길|
|Tokyo international student||동경유학생|
|1966||Live As I Please||내 멋에 산다|
|Mister Bear||미스터 곰|
|1964||It's snowing||눈은 나리는데|
|1962||I want to be a human, too||나도 인간이 되련다|
|2022||Good Morning||안녕하세요||In-su||Cha Bong-joo|
|2020||Mr. Zoo: The Missing VIP||미스터 주: 사라진 VIP||Hamster (voice)||Kim Tae-yoon|
|2019||Romang||로망||Jo Nam-bong||Lee Chang-geun|
|2018||Stand By Me||덕구||Grandfather||Bang Soo-in|
|2011||Romantic Heaven||로맨틱 헤븐||old man (God)||Jang Jin|
|Late Blossom||그대를 사랑합니다||Kim Man-seok||Choo Chang-min|
|2009||Good Morning President||굿 모닝 프레지던트||Kim Jeong-ho||Jang Jin|
|Up||업||Carl Fredericksen (Korean dubbing)||Pete Docter|
|2006||Family Matters||모두들, 괜찮아요?||Won-jo||Nam Seon-ho|
|Forbidden Quest||음란서생||Kim Yoon-seo's father||Kim Dae-woo|
|2005||My Girl and I||파랑주의보||Kim Man-geum||Jeon Yoon-soo|
|0.917 (Subconscious)||영점구일칠 (0.917)||Lee Dong-hui|
|1986||Wet Grass and Wet Leaves||젖은 풀 젖은 잎||Im Joung-soo|
|1984||I Want to Go||가고파||Kwak Jeong-hwan|
|Road to Peace||화평의 길||Kang Dae-jin|
|Holy Mission||Choe In-hyeon|
|1983||The Foolish Woman||바보스러운 여자||Ha Hwe-ryong|
|Love and Farewell||사랑 그리고 이별||Byun Jang-ho|
|1982||The Blues of Jong-ro||종로 부루스||Kim Hyo-cheon|
|1981||Forgive Me Once Again Despite Hatred '80'||미워도 다시한번 80 제2부||Byun Jang-ho|
|Goodbye Daddy '81||아빠안녕||Byun Jang-ho|
|1980||Son of Man||사람의 아들||Yu Hyun-mok|
|Mu Hyoup Gum Pung||무협검풍||Nam Gi-nam|
|The Man to be Forgotten||잊어야 할 그사람||Park Ho-tae|
|Love Me Once Again Despite Hatred '80||미워도 다시한번 '80||Byun Jang-ho|
|Magnificent Experience||화려한 경험||Lee Sang-gu|
|Unconditional Love||아낌없이 바쳤는데||Park Ho-tae|
|1979||Admiration of Nights||밤의 찬가||Kim Ho-sun|
|Eternal Inheritance||영원한 유산||Choe In-hyeon|
|The Terms of Love||사랑의 조건||Kim Soo-yong|
|Miss Oh's Apartment (Sequel)||O양의 아파트(속)||Byun Jang-ho|
|A Letter from Heaven||하늘나라에서 온 편지||Kim Jun-sik|
|1978||Miss Oh's Apartment||O양의 아파트||Byun Jang-ho|
|Red Gate of Tragedy||비련의 홍살문||Byun Jang-ho|
|Woman in the Fog||안개속의 여인||Choe In-hyeon|
|Grave Wood||비목||Go Yeong-nam|
|Sadness Under the Sky||하늘아래 슬픔이||Lee Yeong-woo|
|With My Older Brother and Sister||오빠하고 누나하고||Lee Sang-eon|
|King Sejong the Great||세종대왕||Choe In-hyeon|
|1977||The Old Manor||고가||Cho Moon-jin|
|Towards the High Place||저 높은 곳을 향하여||Im Won-sik|
|Little Namgung Dong-ja||남궁동자||Kim Su-hyeong|
|Two Decades as a Woman Journalist||여기자 20년||Kim Soo-yong|
|1976||I Really Have a Dream||정말 꿈이 있다구||Mun Yeo-song|
|Concentration of Attention||집념||Heo Jun||Choe In-hyeon|
|Season of Love||사랑의 계절||Lee Seong-min|
|Even I Don't Know My Mind||내마음 나도 몰라||Im Won-sik|
|1975||You Become a Star, Too||너 또한 별이 되어||Lee Jang-ho|
|Yeong-ja's Heydays||영자의 전성시대||Kim Ho-sun|
|Glory in Ten's||10대의 영광||Go Yeong-nam|
|Outing in 10 Years||십년만의 외출||Seol Bong|
|End of an Affair||애종||Jung Jin-woo|
|Story of the Youth||청춘극장||Byun Jang-ho|
|Chang-su's Heydays||창수의 전성시대||Kim Sa-gyeom|
|A Northwest Youth||서북청년||Go Yeong-nam|
|1974||The Instinct||본능||Kim Soo-yong|
|A True Story of Kim Du-han||실록 김두한||Kim Hyo-cheon|
|Pupils of the Evil||악마의 제자들||Lee Seong-gu|
|The Land||토지||Kim Soo-yong|
|You and I, and Another||너와 나 그리고 또 하나||Go Yeong-nam|
|Special Investigation Bureau: The Life of Miss Kim Su-im||특별수사본부 김수임의 일생||Lee Won-se|
|A Blind Swordsman||죽장검||Shin Young-il|
|A Horrible Breath||공포의 숨소리||Park Tae-won|
|Lee Jung-seob, a Painter||이중섭||Kwak Jeong-hwan|
|An Inmate||동거인||Lee Gyeong-tae|
|Dangerous Relations||위험한 사이||Lee Seong-gu|
|Yeonhwa 2||연화(속)||Im Kwon-taek|
|Special Investigation Bureau: Bae Tae-ok Case||특별수사본부 배태옥 사건||Lee Won-se|
|1972||A Judge's Wife||판사부인||Kang Dae-sun|
|A Woman in a Mud Flat||갯벌속의 여자||Go Yeong-nam|
|Girls' High School Days||여고시절||Kang Dae-sun|
|Two Sons Crying for Their Mother's Love||모정에 우는 두아들||Lee Il-su|
|1971||My Older Brother (sequel)||형(속)||Lee Doo-yong|
|Bun-Rye's Story||분례기||Yu Hyun-mok|
|I Want to Be in Your Arms Again||그대 가슴에 다시한번||Kim Sa-gyeom|
|The First Love||첫정||Jang Yeong-guk|
|A Family of Brother and Sister||남매는 단둘이다||Moon Sang-hun|
|Darling, I'm Sorry||아내여 미안하다||Ahn Hyun-chul|
|1970||Eight Daughters-in-law||팔도며느리||Shim Wu-seob|
|A Woman's Battleground||여인전장||Shim Wu-seob|
|Underground Women's College||지하여자대학||Choi Moo-ryong|
|When We Have Hatred||당신이 미워질때||Kang Dae-jin|
|If There Were No Parting Again||이별없이 살았으면||Nam Sang-jin|
|My Life in Your Heart||내 목숨 당신 품에||Jeong Seong-mun|
|Please Turn Off the Light||방의 불을 꺼주오||Lee Hyung-pyo|
|Twisted Fate of a Man||한많은 남아일생||Kim Hyo-cheon|
|Great King Sejo||세조대왕||Lee Kyu-woong|
|House of a Stranger||타인의 집||Lee Sang-eon|
|1969||Evil Person||마인||Im Won-sik|
|Invisible Man||투명인간||Lee Kyu-woong|
|Wild Girl||야성녀||Lee Kyu-woong|
|Lost Love||어느 하늘아래서||Choi Moo-ryong|
|Sahwa Mountain||사화산||Go Yeong-nam|
|Temporary Government in Shanghai||상해 임시정부(와 김구선생)||Jo Keung-ha|
|Flower Sandals||꽃버선||Jo Keung-ha|
|For Once in a Lifetime||내 생애에 단한번||Choe In-hyeon|
|A Returned Singer||돌아온 선창||Chun Jo-myoung|
|Cruel Revenge||피도 눈물도 없다||Kim Gang-yun|
|7 People in the Cellar||지하실의 7인||Lee Seong-gu|
|Devoting the Youth||청춘을 다바쳐||Kim Ki-duk|
|Lady Hong||미녀홍낭자||Kim Ki-young|
|Chunwon Lee Gwang-su||춘원 이광수||Yi Kwang-su||Choe In-hyeon|
|First Night||첫날밤 갑자기||Kim Hyo-cheon|
|Yun Sim-deok||윤심덕||Ahn Hyun-chul|
|Jang Nok-su||요화 장록수||Lee Kyu-woong|
|The Saint and the Witch||성녀와 마녀||Na Han-bong|
|Escaping Shanghai||상해탈출||Im Kwon-taek|
|Starting Point||시발점||Kim Soo-yong|
|Snowy Night||눈나리는 밤||Ha Han-soo|
|Sky and Star||하늘을 보고 별을 따고||Jo Keung-ha|
|1968||Quick Ladder of Success||출세가도||Park Jong-ho|
|Autumn Love||추정||Yu Yeol|
|Lady in Dream||몽녀||Im Kwon-taek|
|Snow Lady||설녀||Kim Ki|
|Secret Order||밀명||Im Won-sik|
|Trees Stand on a Slope||나무들 비탈에 서다||Choi Ha-won|
|Ghost Story||괴담||Chun Jo-myoung|
|Salt Pond||수전지대||Kim Soo-yong|
|I Won't Hate You||미워하지 않겠다||Lee Hyung-pyo|
|The Sister's Diary||언니의 일기||Choe In-hyeon|
|A Police Note||형사수첩||Park Jong-ho|
|A Solar Eclipse||일식||Lee Seong-gu|
|The Eternal Motherhood||Jo Keung-ha|
|Pure Love||순정산하||Cho Woong-dae|
|Madame Anemone||아네모네 마담||Kim Ki-duk|
|Trumpet in Night Sky||밤하늘의 트럼펫||Yang Myeong-sik|
|Romance Mama||로맨스마마||Choe In-hyeon|
|A Great Hero, Kim Seon-dal||천하호걸 김선달||Im Won-jik|
|Where is He Now||지금 그 사람은||Choi Hoon|
|1967||Guests Who Arrived on the Last Train||막차로 온 손님들||Yu Hyun-mok|
|A King's Command||어명||Gang Jo-won|
|The Freezing Point||빙점||Kim Soo-yong|
|Madam of Myeong-wol Kwan||명월관 아씨||Park Jong-ho|
|I Hate Men||남자는 싫어||An Myoun-hee|
|A Traveling King||나그네 임금||Choe In-hyeon|
|Is Wild Apricot an Apricot?||개살구도 살구냐||Kim Cheol|
|The Hateful King||상감마마 미워요||Choe In-hyeon|
|Bobbed Hair||단발머리||Kim Su-dong|
|Yongary, Monster From The Deep||대괴수 용가리||Kim Ki-duk|
|When Bucketwheat Flowers Blossom||메밀꽃 필 무렵||Lee Seong-gu|
|A Regret||한||Yu Hyun-mok|
|The White Crow||하얀 까마귀||Jung Jin-woo|
|A Deviation||탈선||Go Yeong-nam|
|A Virtuous Woman||칠부열녀||Choe In-hyeon|
|Lingering Attachment||미련||Go Yeong-man|
|The Queen Moonjeong||문정왕후||Rha Bong-han|
|A Child Who Was Born in the Year of Liberation||해방동이||Park Sang-ho|
|A Misty Grassland||안개낀 초원||Go Yeong-nam|
|The Dead and the Alive||죽은 자와 산 자||Lee Kang-cheon|
|I Will Be a King for the Day||오늘은 왕||Kim Ki-duk|
|The Life of Na Woon-gyu||나운규 일생||Choi Moo-ryong|
|2010||Chronicles - The Legend of 100||연대기 - 100인의 전설||MC|
|2013; 2014; 2015||Grandpas Over Flowers (Season 1 to 5)||꽃보다 할배||Cast Member|
|2017||Idol School||아이돌학교||Narrator and Principal|
|1956||Beyond the Horizon||지평선 너머||—|||
|1958||Cyrano||씨라노 드 벨쥬락그||Cyrano de Bergerac||National Theater of Korea (Myeongdong)||Jun 20–25|||
|1960s||The Taming of the Shrew||말괄량이 길들이기||Petruchio||—|||
|1963||The Matchmaker||결혼중매||August||National Theater of Korea (Myeongdong)||Dec 23-28|||
|1964||The Martyred||순교자||Captain Park||National Theater of Korea (Myeongdong)||Sep 28–Oct 4|||
|1965||Look Homeward, Angel||천사여 고향을 돌아보라||National Theater of Korea (Myeongdong)||Nov 30–Dec 3|||
|1971||Cyrano||시라노||Cyrano de Bergerac||—|||
|1978||Romeo and Juliet 78||로미오와 쥬리엣 78||Father Lawrence||Sejong Center for the Performing Arts Annex||April 6-10|||
|Death of a Salesman||세일즈맨의 죽음||Willy Loman||Sejong Center for the Performing Arts Small Auditorium||May 21-28|||
|Gone with The Wind (Part one)||바람과 함께 사라지다 (제1부)||Gerald O'Hara||Sejong Center for the Performing Arts Auditorium||Nov 16-19|||
|1979||Male and Female Fantasies||남녀환상곡||Chéjian||Daegu Civic Center Auditorium||Oct 14-15|||
|1980||Gone with The Wind (Part two)||바람과 함께 사라지다 (제2부)||Gerald O'Hara||Sejong Center for the Performing Arts Auditorium||Apr 18–21|||
|1982||Padam Padam Padam||빠담 빠담 빠담||Sejong Center for the Performing Arts Auditorium||Feb 19–21|||
|Crime and Punishment||죄와 벌||Porfiri||Soongeui Music Hall, Seoul||Dec 13–21|||
|2004||Uncle Vanya||바냐 아저씨||Vanya (Kim Tae-hoon)||Byeol Oreum, the National Theater of Korea||September 9|||
|2006-2007||The Odd Couple||늙은 부부 이야기||Park Dong-man||the 'Small Theater Festival' in Daehangno from the||Dec 29–January 1|||
|2008||A Life in the Theatre||라이프 인 더 씨어터||Robert||Dongsoong Arts Center Small Theater in Daehangno, Seoul||May 30–August 18|||
|2010-2011||Don Quixote||돈키호테||Don Quixote||Myeongdong Arts Theater|||
|2012||Don Quixote||돈키호테||Don Quixote||Myeongdong Arts Theater||January|||
|Father||아버지||Willy Loman||Cinema Center Sky Yeon Theater||April 6–7|||
|Dongsoong Art Center Dongsoong Hall||April 13–29|||
|White Neutral Nation||하얀중립국||Priest||Dongduk Women's University Performing Arts Center||August 23–September 1|||
|Father||아버지||Willy Loman||Lee Haerang Art Theater||September 7–30|||
|2013||Father||아버지||Willy Loman||GS Caltex Yeulmaru||February|
|Icheon Art Hall||March|||
|Busan Cinema Center Sky Yeon Theater||April 19–20|||
|Mapo Art Center Art Hall MAC||May 3–19|||
|Wonju Baegun Art Hall||May 25–26|||
|Hanam Culture and Arts Center Grand Theater (Geomdan Hall)||Juni 15|||
|Sooni's Uncle||순이 삼촌||—||Chungmu Arts Center Medium Theater Black||June 6th to 30th||Director|
|The Crucible||시련||Danfort||Sejong Center for the Performing Arts M Theater||September 5th to 14th||Director|
|Father||아버지||Willy Loman||Hongju Cultural Center||November 23–24|||
|2014||Theater Heated Battle 5–Love Song||연극열전5 — 사랑별곡||Mr. Park||Dongsoong Art Center Dongsoong Hall||May 2–August 3|||
|Love Song||사랑별곡||EXCO Auditorium||August 30–31|||
|Incheon Culture & Arts Center Grand Hall||September 13–14|
|Centum City Sohyang Theater Lotte Card Hall Busan||September 20-21|
|Korea Sori Culture Center Moakdang Jeonju||September 27–28|
|Gwangju Culture and Arts Center Grand Theater||October 3–4|
|On Golden Pond||황금연못||Norman Thayer||DCF Daemyung Cultural Factory Hall 1 Vivaldi Park Hall||September 19 to November 23|||
|Jeju Art Center||December 27 to 28|
|2015||Yuminga||연극유민가||Un-je||Sogang University Mary Hall||Jan 9-18|||
|On Golden Pond||황금연못||Norman Thayer||Daegu Culture and Art Center||January 17 to 18|
|The Haneul Yeon Theater of the Seoul Cinema Center||January 30 to 31|||
|Ulsan Culture and Art Center||February 7 to 8|||
|The Hague 1907||헤이그 1907||—||Dongyang Arts Theater Hall 2 in Daehangno||August 15 to September 6||Director|
|The Crucible||시련||Danfort||Myeongdong Arts Theater||December 2-28|||
|2016||Love Song||사랑별곡||Mr. Park||Lee Hae-rang Arts Theater.||September 4|||
|Let's Follow The Law||법대로 합시다||President of the Republic of Korea (Vincentio in the original novel)||Ewha Girls' High School 100th Anniversary Hwaam Hall||November 2–13|||
|Death of a Salesman||세일즈맨의 죽음||Willy Loman||Asian Culture Center||December 3–4|
|Arko Arts Theater||December 13–22|||
|I set the end time and don't postpone it||끝나는 시점을 정해두고 연기하지 않는다||Grandpa||Arko Arts Theater in Daehak-ro, Seoul||December 13–22|||
|2017||Death of a Salesman||세일즈맨의 죽음||Willy Loman||Daejeon Arts||January 13–14|||
|Uijeongbu Arts||February 10–12|
|Suwon SK Atrium||February 17–18|
|Ulsan Culture||February 24–25|
|Gyeongju Arts||February 28–March 1|
|Love Song||사랑별곡||Mr. Park||Yegreen Theater||April 28–May 4|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Suseong Artpia||June 17–18|
|Love Song||사랑별곡||Mr. Park||Boseong-gun||September 7|
|Changnyeong-gun Culture and Arts Center||September 9|||
|Eumseong Culture||September 15|
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||National Theater of Korea Daloreum Theater||September 15 to October 8|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Yegreen Theater||September 29 to October 29|||
|Love Song||사랑별곡||Mr. Park||Iksan Arts Center||October|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Anseong Machum||November 18|
|Bupyeong Art||Dec 22–24|
|2017-2018||The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Daemyung Cultural Factory Hall 1 Vivaldi Park Hall||Dec 15 to Feb 18|||
|2018||Uijeongbu Arts Centre||February 23 to 24|
|Iksan Arts Center Grand Hall|
|Seongnam Art Centre Ensemble Theatre||March 16 to 17|||
|Gyeongju Arts Center Grand Performance Hall (Gallery Hall)||March 30 to 31|
|Ulsan Culture and Arts Centre Small Performance Hall||April 20 to 21|||
|Daejeon Arts Centre Ensemble Hall||May 4 to 5|||
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||KT&G Sangsangmadang Daechi Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul||April 28 to June 3|||
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Gwacheon Civic Center Small Theater||May 19|
|Centum City Sohyang Theatre Shinhan Card Hall||May 26 to 27|
|Suwon SK Atrium Grand Performance Hall||June 1 to 2|||
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Daehangno Uniplex 1||September 7 to October 9|
|Song of Love||사랑별곡||Son-jae||Gimpo Art Hall||October 13|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Haeundae Cultural Center Haeun Hall Busan||October 20|
|Song of Love||사랑별곡||Son-jae||Jung-gu Cultural Center Incheon||October 26–27|
|Collaborators||협력자들||La Grange||Dongguk University Lee Haerang Arts Theater||October 26–November 4|||
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Busan Cultural Center Central Theater||November 10–11|
|Song of Love||사랑별곡||Son-jae||Inje Haneulnaerin Center Grand Hall||November 11|
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Iksan Arts Center Grand Hall||November 24 to 25|
|Cheongju Arts Center Grand Hall||December 1 to 2|
|Daegu EXCO Auditorium||December 15 to 16|
|Suwon SK Atrium||December 21 to 22|
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Gwangju Culture||December 28 to 29|
|2018–2019||I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Daehangno Art One Theater 1||Dec 6 to Feb 10|
|2019||Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Suncheon Culture||January 26|
|Gangneung-Wonju||March 9 to 10|
|Bupyeong Arts||March 16 to 17|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Jeju Art Center||March 21-22|||
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Goyang Oullim Nuri||March 30 to 31|
|Gyeongju Arts||April 12 to 13|
|Sejong Culture||April 18|
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Daehangno Uniplex 1||March 15 to May 12|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Incheon Seo-gu Cultural Center Grand Auditorium.||April 19|||
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Gumi Culture and||May 17 to 18|
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Gunpo Culture &||May 24 to 25|
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Gangdong Arts||May 25 to 26|
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Gunsan Arts Center||May 31 to June 1|
|Suseong Artpia||June 8 to 9|
|Cinema Center Sky||June 15 to 16|
|Icheon Art Hall||June 20 to 21|
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Busan Cultural Center Central Theater||July 5 to 6|
|Gwanglim Art Center Jangcheon Hall||August 30 to September 22|
|Killing the Dead||망자 죽이기||Pavle||Dongguk University Lee Haerang Arts Theater||Oct 5–31|||
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Geumnarae Art Hall||November 1-2|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Gimcheon Culture and Arts Center Grand Hall||November 7th|||
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Gyeonggi Culture Center Grand Theater||November 30 to December 1|
|Suseong Artpia Paper Hall||December 14|
|Gyeongnam Culture and Arts Centre||December 21 to 22.|
|2019–2020||I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Seokyeong University Performing Arts Center Scone Hall 1||November 22 to February 2|
|2020||Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Ulsan||June 7|
|Cafe Family||동굴 가족||King||Yegreen Theater||October 15 to 31|||
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Yeoju||November 13–14|
|2020–2021||The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Yes 24 Stage 1||Dec 3 to Feb 14|
|2021||Jangsu Sangho||장수상회||Kim Seong-chil||Seoul Arts Center CJ Towol Theater||March 19–Apr 11|
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Gyeonggi Art Centre Small Theatre, Suwon||March 27–28|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Nowon Culture and Arts Center Grand Hall||May 29|
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Online||May 30|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Yangsan Culture and Arts Center Grand Hall||June 5|||
|The Student and Monsieur Henri||앙리할아버지와 나||Monsieur Henri||Online||June 6|
|Jangsu Sangho||장수상회||Kim Seong-chil||Gimcheon||August|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Dangjin Culture and Arts Center||September 3|||
|Changwon 3.15 Art Center||September|||
|Jangsu Sangho||장수상회||Kim Seong-chil||Yangcheon Cultural||Sep|
|Hanam Culture and||Sep|
|GS Caltex Yeulmaru||Oct|
|King Lear||리어왕||King Lear||Seoul Arts Center CJ Towol Theater||Oct-Nov 21|||
|Nov 24-Dec 5|
|Jangsu Sangho||장수상회||Kim Seong-chil||Bucheon Civic||Nov 27–28|
|Yeungnam University||December 25|
|Gwangju Cultural Foundation||April 8-9|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Gwangju Namhansanseong Art Hall||April 8–9|||
|Jangsu Sangho||장수상회||Kim Seong-chil||Bongsan Cultural Center Gaon Hall, Daegu||April 15-16|||
|Dangjin Culture and Arts Center Grand Hall||April 23-24|||
|Gamyeong Civic Center 1st Floor Grand Performance Hall||May 6-7|
|Ansan Culture and Arts Center||May 7-8|
|Jeju Art Center||May 14|
|Gimhae Haebu Culture and Arts Center||May 20-21|
|Suwon SK Atrium||May 27-29|
|Grand Theater of the Haenam Culture & Arts Center||June 7-11|||
|Grand Hall of the Hyundai Arts Center Ulsan||July 9|||
|Yongsan Art Hall||Sep 17-18|
|Art||아트||Mark||Yes 24 Stage 1||Sep 17-Dec 11|||
|Tartuffe, or The Hypocrite||위선자 따르뛰프||NA||Lee Hae-rang Arts Theater||October 15th to 24th||Artistik Director|
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Changnyeong Culture & Arts Center||Nov 11-12|||
|2022–2023||The Seagull||갈매기||So-rin||Universal Arts Center||Dec 21-Feb 5||director|
|2023||Art||아트||Mark||Sejong Arts Center Auditorium||Jan 27-28|||
|The Seagull||갈매기||So-rin||Gyeongju Arts Center||Feb 25||director|
|Art||아트||Mark||Gunpo Culture and Arts Center Repair Hall||March 4-5|
|Asia Culture Center Arts Theater, Gwangju||March 10-11|||
|Andong Culture and Arts Center||March 24-25|
|Daegu Culture and Arts Center Palgong Hall||April 8-9|||
|Pyongcheon Art Hall Anyang||March 5|||
|Jangsu Sanghoe||장수상회||Sung-chil||Doosan Art Center Yonkang Hall||April 21 to May 21|||
|Grand Theater of the Jeju Culture and Arts Center||July 15|||
|King Lear||리어왕||King Lear||LG Art Center Seoul||June 1 to 18|||
|I Love You||사랑해요, 당신||Han Sang-woo||Chungcheongnam-do Cheong Culture and Arts Center||May 19–20|
|Chonbuk National University Samsung Cultural Center||October 7|||
Award and nominations
|2nd||Baeksang Arts Awards||1966||Best Theater Actor||Look Homeward, Angel||Won|
|6th||1970||Favorite Reader Award for Theater||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|13th||1977||Best Film Actor||Concentration of Attention||Won|
|45th||2009||Achievement Award, TV category||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|15th||Buil Film Awards||1972||Best Actor||Bun-Rye's Story||Won|
|20th||China Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival||2011||Best Actor, International Film category||Late Blossom||Won|
|20th||Geumgye Baekhwa Film Festival Best Actor Award||2011||Best Actor Award||Won|
|39th||Golden Cinematography Film Festival hosted by Korean Cinematography Association||2019||Acting Achievement Award||Deokgu||Won|
|10th||Interpark Golden Ticket Awards[note 2]||2015||Best Theater Actor||Love Byeol Song||Won|
|14th||2019-2020||Best Theater Actor||Longevity Association, Grandpa Henry and I, I Love You||Won|
|16th||2021-2022||Best Theater Actor||King Lear||Won|
|17th||2022–2023||Best Theater Actor||Art, Longevity Association||Nominated|||
|5th||Korean Drama and Film Arts Awards||1969||Drama Division's Favorite Readers' Award||Lee Soon-jae||Won|||
|2nd||1966||Best Acting Award in Theater||Look Hometown, Angel||Won|
|6th||1970||Favorite Readers' Award in theatre||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|13th||1977||Best Actor Award||Obsession||Won|
|2018||Korea Best Star Awards||2018||Best Actor||Stand By Me||Won|||
|1st||K-Drama Star Awards||2012||Achievement Award||High Kick Through the Roof,
Good Morning President
|Korean CEO Grand Prix||2011||Special Award, Cultural CEO category||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|5th||Korea Green Foundation||2009||People Who Brightened Our World||High Kick Through the Roof||Won|
|8th||Korea Visual Arts Awards||2007||Photogenic Award||Unstoppable High Kick!||Won|
|1st||Korea Drama Awards||2007||Achievement Award||Won|
|9th||Korea Broadcasting Awards||2007||Excellence Award in TV||Won|
|KBS Drama Awards||1984||Excellence Award||겨울에 심은 나무||Won|
|27th||MBC Drama Awards||2008||PD Award||Beethoven Virus||Won|
|26th||2007||Golden Acting Award, Actor in a Historical Drama||Yi San||Won|
|MBC Entertainment Awards||2008||Grand Prize/Daesang||Unstoppable High Kick!||Won|
|2009||Achievement Award||High Kick Through the Roof||Won|||
|MBC Hall of Fame||2002||Hall of Fame||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|Mnet 20's Choice Awards||2007||Best Casting||Unstoppable High Kick!||Won|
|3rd||New Film Arts Film Festival Middle hosted by Director Shin Sang-ok's Commemorative Business Association||2019||Actor Award||Romance||Won|
|6th||Person Award||2007||Popular Artist Award||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|8th||SBS Drama Awards||2000||Achievement Award||은사시나무||Won|
|12th||2004||Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama||토지 (2004년 드라마)||Won|
|1st||Seoul Art & Culture Awards||2010||Grand Prize/Daesang, Cultural Artist category||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|Scene Stealer Festival||2023||Lifetime Achievement Award||Won|||
|TBC Drama Awards||1974||Grand Prize/Daesang||연화, 사나이들||Won|
|1979||Distinguished Service Award||Lee Soon-jae||Won|
|13th||Beautiful Artist Awards
(Shin Young-kyun Arts and Culture Foundation)
|2023||Theatre Artist Award||Lee Soon-jae||Won|||
|South Korea||Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards[a]||2004||Bogwan Order of Cultural Merit (3rd Class)|
|2018||Eungwan Order of Cultural Merit (2nd Class)|||
|41st Tax Payer's Day||2007||Citation given by the Dongdaemun District Tax Office|
|Forbes||2010||Korea Power Celebrity||32nd|||
|KBS||2023||The 50 people who made KBS shine||41st|||
- Lee Soon-jae was born on November 16, 1934, while his registered birth date is October 10, 1935.
- The Golden Ticket Awards (골든티켓어워즈) is an awards ceremony that selects works and people who have shown the best ticket power by performance genre during the year. Since 2005, Interpark has held an awards ceremony by adding up ticket sales, ranking scores, and online voting for each year at the end of the year.
- "'해피투게더' 이순재 "1934년 함경북도 회령 출생"". 스타뉴스. 2014-09-11.
- Lee, Ji-young (4 August 2015). "Lee Soon-jae reflects on his 60-year career". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2015-08-06.
- "Interview with senior actors about Korean dramas". The Dong-a Ilbo. 30 September 2013. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "[특별기획 : 베테랑 토크③] 이순재 "나는 무대에서 연기하다 죽고 싶어..그게 다야!"" [[Special Project: Veteran Talk③] Lee Soon-jae "I want to die while acting on stage.. That's it!"]. 언론사 뷰. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "Internet Generation Discovers Pre-TV Age Actor". The Chosun Ilbo. 26 January 2007. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Jo, Hui-mun (2003). 이순재 - 성실한 성격파 배우 [Lee Soon-jae, diligent characteristic actor]. Korean Movie Database (in Korean). Retrieved 2010-02-13.
- Go, Ji-yeon (1 October 2008). "모교 서울대 이순재 초청강연..."리더, 국민 뜻 포용해야"" Archived 2012-03-03 at the Wayback Machine. The Daily (in Korean). Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "10+ Celebrities With Special Licenses You Never Knew They Had — Koreaboo". Koreaboo. 2017-08-15. Retrieved 2017-08-21.
- "[창간 15주년/대한민국 명장열전] (21) 남녀노소가 사랑하는 배우 이순재" [[15th anniversary of the founding/Korea's famous exhibition] (21) Lee Soon-jae, an actor loved by men and women of all ages]. 파이낸셜뉴스 (in Korean). 2015-12-06. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "[인터뷰] 이순재 "연기란 완성 없어…죽을 때까지 새로운 몸짓 추구해야"" [[Interview] Lee Soon-jae "There is no completion of acting... I have to pursue a new gesture until I die"]. 세계일보 (in Korean). 2016-08-28. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- Lee, Hyo-won (22 May 2009). "Actress Yeo Woon-gae, 69, Dies of Lung Cancer". The Korea Times. Retrieved 22 May 2009.
- "[특별기획 : 베테랑 토크①] 이순재 "연극은 배우의 예술..꼭 해볼만한 행위"" [[Special Project: Veteran Talk①] Lee Soon-jae "Theatre is an actor's art.. An act worth trying to do"]. 언론사 뷰. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- 이순재 [Lee Soon-jae]. Korean Movie Database (in Korean). Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- Park, Jin-hai (9 May 2013). "Culture minister hails elderly entertainers". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "Interview with Lee Soon-jae (September 5, 2007), who plays the role of King Young-jo in Lee San, Wind of the Palace". MBC Global Media. 3 March 2008. Retrieved 2014-06-13.
- Yoon, Won-sup (28 November 2007). "Politainers Speak Out Again in 2007 Election". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Lee, Eun-joo (24 April 2008). "Serious politicians or image-builders?". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2013-07-06.
- Kim, Bo-ra (21 November 2012). "KBS actors protest against non-payment". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Lee, Jeong-yoon; Kim, Sung-mi (9 March 2012). "World Traditional Medicine EXPO to be held in Sancheong in 2013". Korea IT Times. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Ji, Yong-jin (29 March 2013). "Organizing Committee Meeting for 5th DMZ Docs Held". Korean Film Council. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "[특별기획 : 베테랑 토크②] 이순재 "후배 김명민, 연기 본질에 가장 가까운 배우" 극찬" [[Special Project: Veteran Talk 2] Lee Soon-jae "Sooner Kim Myung-min, the actor closest to the essence of acting" rave reviews]. 스포츠동아 (in Korean). 2017-04-12. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
-  soompi.com. retrieved 2018-10-25
- Han, Sang-hee (1 September 2009). "Network to Bring New Sitcom, Dramas". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-05.
- Han, Sang-hee (16 September 2009). "Experienced Actors Stealing Spotlight". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-05.
- Lee, Hyo-won (22 September 2009). "Actor Jang Dong-kun Returns as President". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Park, Sun-young (25 September 2009). "Korean stars take turns playing president". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Cha, Hyo-jin (14 February 2013). "I Love You, The Most Beautiful Confession". Worldyan News. Archived from the original on 6 June 2014. Retrieved 2013-07-05.
- Kwon, Mee-yoo (6 February 2011). "Blossom portrays love in twilight years". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Choi, Min-ji (28 October 2011). "Lee Soon Jae Wins Best Actor Award at Major Chinese Film Awards". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Hong, Lucia (28 October 2011). "Lee Soon-jae wins best actor award at Chinese film fest". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Lee, So-young (5 November 2012). "What Father Means to us". The Dongguk Post. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "An interview with Lee Soon Jae, currently headlining the play Father". LSGfan. 6 September 2012. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "Touching and Healing Drama Father". K-PopCulture. 9 April 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- Woo, Jae-yeon (19 July 2014). "Golden Guys Get Good Ratings". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2014-09-11.
- "Senior actors lead TV show, defying youth-centered industry". The Korea Herald. 12 June 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Lee, Sun-min (29 June 2013). "Grandpa actors get own show". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "Grandpas' Flowery Youth". Korean Movie Database. Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (3 July 2013). "Flower H4 Takes Veteran Actors to Europe". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 11 September 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- Lee, Sun-min (18 July 2013). "Grandpas new season set in Taiwan". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- Lee, Sun-min (25 July 2013). "Grandpas Over Flowers take off for Taiwan". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- Lee, Sun-min (1 August 2013). "Grandpas Over Flowers wraps up filming in Taiwan". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (21 January 2014). "Grandpas Over Flowers to Head Over to Spain". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on 11 September 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- "Na PD on grandpas, money, and Seo-jinnie the con artist". Dramabeans. 5 March 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- Yeo, Jun-suk (24 March 2015). "Choi Ji-woo is real gem in Grandpas over Flowers". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Kim, Jae-heun (25 March 2015). "Hallyu star joins Grandpas Over Flowers". The Korea Times. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Jin, Eun-soo (27 March 2015). "Korea's 4 favorite Grandpas return". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "2018 실버문화 홍보대사로 국민배우 이순재 씨 위촉". news.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- "'TV는 사랑을 싣고' 이순재, "아내, 처제 연극에서 첫만남" 묻따 직진 ♥로맨스 [종합]". The Chosun Ilbo (in Korean). 30 December 2020.
- Lee Min-ji (February 9, 2023). "김강민, 이순재 아들 된다…tvN '패밀리' 출연 확정 [공식]" [Kim Kang-min becomes the son of Lee Soon-jae... tvN 'Family' Appearance Confirmed [Official]] (in Korean). Newsen. Retrieved February 9, 2023.
- Jo Ji-young (March 2, 2022). "[공식] 이준기 컴백 '어게인 마이 라이프', '악의 마음을 읽는 자들' 후속 4월 8일 첫방송 확정" [[Official] Lee Joon-gi's comeback 'Again My Life' and 'Those who read the minds of evil' follow-up first broadcast on April 8 confirmed] (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved March 2, 2022 – via Naver.
- Lee Seung-mi (December 30, 2021). "[공식]'대배우' 이순재, '옷소매 붉은 끝동' 최종회 특별출연" [[Official] 'Great Actor' Lee Soon-jae to make a special appearance in the final episode of 'Red Sleeves] (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved December 30, 2021 – via Naver.
- "리갈하이' 대배우 이순재 전격 합류…진구와 '코믹호흡'". JTBC News (in Korean). 3 January 2019.
- Kim, Seong-won (October 12, 2017). "돈꽃' 장혁X박세영X이순재X이미숙, 첫 대본리딩 현장 포착" [Money Flower' Jang Hyuk, Park Se-Young, Lee Soon-Jae, and Lee Im-Sook have their first script reading] (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved July 5, 2023 – via Naver.
- Jo Ji-young (April 8, 2022). "[공식] 김환희X유선X이순재 주연 '안녕하세요' 5월 개봉 확정" [[Official] 'Hello' starring Kim Hwan-hee X Yoo Seon X Lee Soon-jae confirmed for release in May] (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved April 8, 2022 – via Naver.
- Lee, Hyo-won (5 May 2008). "Park Kyung-ni's Works Translated Onscreen". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Shin So-won (May 27, 2021). "이순재X박근형X백일섭X임하룡, 골프 예능 '그랜파' 뭉친" [Lee Soon-jae X Park Geun-hyeong X Baek Il-seop X Lim Ha-ryong, golf entertainment 'Grandpa' united 다]. TenAsia (in Korean). Retrieved May 27, 2021 – via Naver.
- Lee Woong-hee (September 17, 2021). "KBS2 신규 예능 '갓파더' 이순재, 주현, 김갑수 '국민 아버지' 출격" [KBS2 new entertainment 'Godfather' Lee Soon-jae, Joo-hyeon, Kim Gap-soo's 'National Father' scramble]. Sports Seoul (in Korean). Retrieved September 17, 2021 – via Naver.
- Song, Eun-ah (2016-08-28). "[인터뷰] 이순재 "연기란 완성 없어…죽을 때까지 새로운 몸짓 추구해야"" [[Interview] Lee Soon-jae "There is no completion of acting... I have to pursue a new gesture until I die"]. Segye. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "씨라노 드 벨쥬락그". archive.ntck.or.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "사람과 함께하는 위드인뉴스 :: [영상] 배우 이순재, '배우가 전적으로 책임을 질 수 밖에 없는 것이 연극' 연극 '리어왕'" [With In News with People :: [Video] Actor Lee Soon-jae, 'The actor has no choice but to take full responsibility for the play' plays 'Lee King']. withinnews.co.kr. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "결혼중매" [Matchmaking]. DA-arts (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "결혼중매". archive.ntck.or.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "순교자". archive.ntck.or.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "[박정기의 공연산책] "인습보다는 우리의 진실이 아름답다"". 문화뉴스 (in Korean). 2016-07-10. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "[박장기의 공연산책] 세상에 존재하는 최고로 아름다운 사랑이야기". 문화뉴스 (in Korean). 2015-05-24. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "로미오와 쥬리엣 78" [Romeo and Juliet 78]. DA-arts (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "세일즈맨의 죽음" [Death of a Salesman]. DA-arts. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "바람과 함께 사라지다 (제1부)" [Gone with The Wind]. DA-arts. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "남녀환상곡" [Male and Female Fantasy]. DA-arts. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "바람과 함께 사라지다 (제2부)" [Gone with The Wind (Part two)]. DA-arts. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "빠담 빠담 빠담" [Padam Padam Padam]. DA-arts.
- "죄와 벌" [Crime and Punishment]. daarts.or.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2022-06-19.
- "바라지 않는 고전의 빛 '바냐 아저씨'". n.news.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재 "나 대학로 소극장 데뷔해"…해넘이 사랑 찡 & 핑" [Lee Soon-jae "I'm making my debut at a small theatre in Daehangno"... Haenum's love 桡 & ping]. n.news.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- Lee, Hyun-woo (2008-04-23). "이순재 '라이프인더 씨어터' 1년3개월만에 연극 컴백" [Lee Soon-jae's 'Life in the Theater' comeback after 1 year and 3 months]. Newsen (in Korean).
- "[리뷰Factory.70] 미쳐줘서 고맙다, 연극 '돈키호테'". m.pressian.com (in Korean). 2010-12-23. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- 한미희. "이순재 열연한 연극 '돈키호테' 재공연". n.news.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "중견배우 이순재와 전무송, 우리시대의 아버지로 변신" [Middle-aged actors Lee Soon-jae and Jeon Moo-song, transformed into fathers of our time]. 스포츠조선 (in Korean). 2012-03-07. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "쩡쩡한 대사…꽉찬 무대…70~80대 배우들의 농익은 연기" [A good line... A full stage... The ripe acting of actors in their 70s and 80s]. 한국경제 (in Korean). 2012-02-21. Retrieved 2023-07-25.
- "서울대 선후배 동문...창단공연 '하얀 중립국'극 올려" [Seoul National University senior and junior alumni... The founding performance 'White Neutral Country' is up.]. 이투데이 (in Korean). 2012-07-16. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "우리 시대 아버지의 자화상" [The self-portrait of my father in my time]. 머니투데이 (in Korean). 2012-09-02. Retrieved 2023-07-25.
- "세월에 무너진 '슈퍼맨'의뒷모습" [Collapsed over the years ‘The back of 'Superman']. 기호일보 - 아침을 여는 신문 (in Korean). 2013-03-28. Retrieved 2023-07-25.
- "`국민 아버지` 연기로 만나는 한국판 세일즈맨의 죽음" [The death of the Korean version of the salesman who meets the acting of 'National Father']. 국제신문. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "마포에 공연잔치 열렸네~" [A performance party was held in Mapo~]. www.hani.co.kr (in Korean). 2013-04-09. Retrieved 2023-07-25.
- Heo, Nam-yoon (2013-05-21). "5월의 무대 가득 채운 가족이야기" [A family story that filled the stage in May]. 강원일보 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-25.
- "치열한삶 살아가는 우리들의 '아버지' 하남문화재단서 15일 연극" [A play on the 15th at the Hanam Cultural Foundation of our 'Father' living a fierce life]. www.kyeongin.com. Retrieved 2023-07-25.
- "소설 '순이삼촌' 연극으로 읽다". 제민일보 (in Korean). 2013-05-09. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재, 25년 만에 연극 연출…도전은 계속된다". 아이뉴스24 (in Korean). 2013-08-19. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "홍성군, 이순재·전무송 주연 연극 '아버지' 홍주회관서 막올라" [Hong Seong-gun, Lee Soon-jae and Jeon Moo-song's play 'Father' is coming from Hongju Hall]. www.nspna.com. Retrieved 2023-07-25.
- "'연극열전' 다섯 번째 시리즈, 라인업 공개…5개 작품으로 구성 - 열린세상 열린방송 MBN" [The fifth series of 'Theatre War', lineup revealed... Consists of 5 works - Open World Open Broadcast MBN]. star.mbn.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- Yim, Seung-hye (8 April 2014). "Play delves into a well-aged love". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "브라운관 관록연기 무대서 만난다… 중견 탤런트 관객 찾아" [Meet on the stage of the CRT performance... Find a middle-aged talent audience]. n.news.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- 기자, 박선혜 (2015-01-06). "'광복 70주년' 해방기 희곡, 연극 '유민가' 47년만에 정식 공연". 천지일보 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "[문화의 향기] 연극·무용-부산". 부산일보 (in Korean). 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "세월의 진한 여운 느껴지는 연극 한편" [A play that feels the aftertaste of time.]. 경상일보 (in Korean). 2015-01-29. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재, 연극 '헤이그 1907' 예술감독 참여 8월15일 오픈" [Lee Soon-jae, artistic director of the play 'Hague 1907' opens on August 15th]. 아이뉴스24 (in Korean). 2015-08-13. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "시련". archive.ntck.or.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "이순재·손숙의 첫 부부 호흡 연극 '사랑별곡', 누구에게나 '첫사랑'은 애틋하다!" [Lee Soon-jae and Son-sook's first couple breathing play 'Love Byeolgok', 'First Love' is affectionate to everyone!]. 100세시대의 동반자 브릿지경제 (in Korean). 2016-07-26. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재 "법대로 하는 게 선진국, 우리나라는 아직…"". 매일경제 (in Korean). 2016-10-30. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "시대를 두고 회자되는 연극 '아서 밀러'의 "시련" 막 올라" [The "Try" of the play 'Arthur Miller', which is talked about over the times, has just come up.]. 국제뉴스 (in Korean). 2015-12-03. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재, 연기인생 60년 '세일즈맨의 죽음' 5개 도시 간다" [Lee Soon-jae goes to 5 cities for 'Salesman's 'Death' after 60 years of acting life]. 뉴데일리 (in Korean). 2016-12-09. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재 연극 '세일즈맨의 죽음' 전국공연 성료". 스포츠서울 (in Korean). 2017-03-03. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "[TV특종] 연기인생 60년 이순재, '세일즈맨의 죽음'" [[TV Special] 60 Years of Acting Life Lee Soon-jae, 'The Death of the Salesman']. entertain.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "[창녕소식]낙동강 백일홍 보러오세요 등" [[Changnyeong News] Come and see Nakdong River Baek Il-hong, etc.]. newsis (in Korean). 2017-08-29. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "[NC포토] 연극 '사랑해요 당신' 이순재, 받지 않는 전화 때문에" [[NC Photo] The play 'I love you' Lee Soon-jae, because of the phone call that doesn't answer]. 뉴스컬처 (NEWSCULTURE) (in Korean). 2017-09-29. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "연극 '앙리할아버지와 나' 감각적인 티저 포스터 공개…내달 3일 프리뷰 티켓 오픈". 뉴스컬처 (NEWSCULTURE) (in Korean). 2017-10-26. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- News), 경기일보(Kyeonggi Daily. "[이주의 공연전시] 앙리할아버지와 나, 행복한?!동물원 등". 경기일보 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "고집불통 '앙리 할아버지' 이순재·신구 울산 온다". 울산매일 - 울산최초, 최고의 조간신문 (in Korean). 2018-04-11. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "대전예술의전당 2018 어린이날 공연·특별행사". 국제뉴스 (in Korean). 2018-04-25. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "'사랑해요 당신' 이순재 나도 치매 걱정…우리 일상과 밀접" ['I love you' Lee Soon-jae, I'm also worried about dementia... Close to our daily life]. www.xportsnews.com (in Korean). 2018-04-27. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재·신구 등 명배우들 수원SK아트리움 무대 선다". 종합일간지 : 신문/웹/모바일 등 멀티 채널로 국내외 실시간 뉴스와 수준 높은 정보를 제공 (in Korean). 2018-05-09. Retrieved 2023-03-11.
- "관악극회, 영국 최고 희곡 '협력자들:불가코프와 스탈린' 한국 초연" [Wind Opera, UK's best play 'Collaborators: Bulgakov and Stalin' Korean premiere]. 문화뉴스 (in Korean). 2018-10-16. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "연극 '사랑해요, 당신' 감동 공연...배우 이순재, 장용 출연" [The drama 'I love you, you' moving performance... Actor Lee Soon-jae, Jang Yong's appearance]. 뉴스제주 (in Korean). 2019-02-14. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "치매 앓는 부인에게 전하는 순애보" [A pure love to the wife who suffers from dementia]. 인천일보 (in Korean). 2019-04-17. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "[인터뷰이 나우] 국민배우 이순재, 예술감독 겸 배우로 연극 '망자 죽이기' 공연" [[Interview Now] National actor Lee Soon-jae, artistic director and actor, performance of the play 'Kill the Dead']. 인터뷰365 - 대한민국 인터넷대상 최우수상 (in Korean). 2019-09-17. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "김천시, 이순재·정영숙 출연 연극 '사랑해요, 당신' 공연" [Kim Cheon-si, Lee Soon-jae and Jung Young-sook's play 'I love you, you' performance]. 경북일보 - 굿데이 굿뉴스 (in Korean). 2019-10-16. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "연극 '동굴가족' 10월 개막…이순재 출연" [The play 'Cover Family' opens in October... Lee Soon-jae's appearance]. 뉴스컬처 (NEWSCULTURE) (in Korean). 2020-09-21. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "양산문화예술회관, 연극 '사랑해요, 당신' 개최" [Yangsan Culture and Arts Centre, Held the play 'I love you, you']. 경남일보 - 우리나라 최초의 지역신문 (in Korean). 2021-05-04. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재 정영숙 선생님과 함께하는＜사랑해요 당신＞". Dangjin Art.
- "창원문화재단, 올 기획공연 라인업 공개". m.pressian.com (in Korean). 2021-02-17. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- Yoon Yeo-su (June 11, 2021). "리어왕'이 된 이순재…"65년 연기인생의 꿈". Never (in Korean). Sports Donga. Retrieved June 11, 2021.
- "피아노 울리고, 연극 펼쳐지고…"봄볕 아래 가족 손 잡고 나가요"" [The piano is ringing, the play is unfolding... "I'm going out holding my family's hands under the spring sun"]. 경기일보 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- Kim, Dohoon (2022-04-11). "원로 배우들의 명품 연극 '사랑해요 당신' 대구 무대에" [The famous play 'I love you you' by the elders' actors on the stage of Daegu]. 매일신문 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- Lee, Joo-sang (September 6, 2022). "이순재, 손숙, 백일섭, 박정수... '초호화 캐스팅' 연극 '장수상회', 17일부터 18일까지 용산아트홀에서 열려" [Lee Soon-jae, Son Sook, Baek Il-seop, Park Jeong-soo... 'Super Luxury Casting' play 'Jangsu Sanghoe', held from the 17th to the 18th at Yongsan Art Hall] (in Korean). Sports Seoul. Retrieved September 6, 2022 – via Naver.
- "해남군, 이순재·정영숙의 명품연극'사랑해요, 당신'공연" [Haenam-gun, Lee Soon-jae and Jung Young-sook's luxury theatre 'I love you, you' performance]. m.siminilbo.co.kr (in Korean). 2022-05-23. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "울산 동구문화원, 연극 '사랑해요, 당신' 예매 시작" [Ulsan Dong-gu Cultural Centre starts booking the play 'I love you, you']. 경상일보 (in Korean). 2022-06-16. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재·백일섭·노주현·최영준·최재웅·박은석, '아트' 캐스팅 [공식입장]". entertain.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "연극 '위선자 따르뛰프' 이순재·박재민·양동근 참여". 뉴스컬처 (NEWSCULTURE) (in Korean). 2022-09-06. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "창녕문예회관 개관 10주년 감동 공연 펼쳐" [Changnyeong Arts Centre opens 10th anniversary moving performance]. 경남매일 (in Korean). 2022-11-21. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- Kang Min-kyung (October 20, 2022). "[공식] 이순재 연출 연극 '갈매기', 소유진→오만석·진지희 캐스팅" [[Official] The play 'The Seagull' directed by Lee Soon-jae, casts So Yu-jin → Oh Man-seok and Jin Ji-hee] (in Korean). Ten Asia. Retrieved October 20, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kang Jin-ah (October 7, 2022). "아흔 앞둔 이순재, 66년 연극 열정...12월 '갈매기' 무대" [Lee Soon-jae, who is about to turn ninety, has a passion for acting in 66 years... December's 'Seagull' stage] (in Korean). Newsis. Retrieved October 7, 2022 – via Naver.
- "[공연 포커스]'꽃할배' 이순재·백일섭·노주현이 보여주는 뜨거운 우정(?)" [[Conformance Focus] 'Flower Grandpa' Lee Soon-jae, Baek Il-seop, and Noh Joo-hyun show a hot friendship (?)]. 대전일보 (in Korean). 2023-01-25. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "'꽃할배'가 선보이는 연극 '아트'...이순재→노주현 출연" [The play 'Art' presented by 'Flower Grandpa'... Lee Soon-jae → Noh Joo-hyun's appearance]. 문화뉴스 (in Korean). 2023-02-09. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "블랙 코미디 연극 "아트"의 가장 완벽한 귀환 ... 이순재, 노주현, 백일섭 꽃할배들이 대구를 찾아온다" [The most complete return of the black comedy play "Art" ... Lee Soon-jae, Noh Joo-hyun, and Baek Il-seop are coming to Daegu.]. 한국스포츠통신 (in Korean). 2023-04-02. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "이순재, 백일섭, 노주현 등 꽃할배들의 블랙 코미디 연극 '아트'" [Lee Soon-jae, Baek Il-seop, Noh Joo-hyun and other flower grandpa's black comedy play 'Art']. 팍스경제TV (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "사람과 함께하는 위드인뉴스 :: [리뷰] 몰래 엿보고픈 어르신들의 핑크빛 연애, 연극 '장수상회'". www.withinnews.co.kr. Retrieved 2023-07-20.
- "배우 이순재·박정자 출연, 노년의 사랑이야기 '장수상회' 제주 공연" [Actors Lee Soon-jae and Park Jung-ja appear, the love story of old age 'Jangsu Sanghoe' Jeju performance]. 서울경제TV SEN (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-07-20.
- "[주하영 365칼럼] 21세기 리더십을 향한 질문...연극 '리어왕 : KING LEAR'" [[Joo Ha-young 365 Column] Questions for 21st Century Leadership... The play 'King Lear: KING LEAR']. 인터뷰365 - 대한민국 인터넷대상 최우수상 (in Korean). 2023-06-26. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- "사랑해요 당신".
- "제17회 골든티켓어워즈" [The 17th Golden Ticket Awards]. tickets.interpark.com. April 5, 2023. Retrieved 2023-04-05.
- "이순재". archive.ntck.or.kr. Retrieved July 22, 2023.
- "이순재·김윤석·장동건·수애, 베스트 주연상 수상..12일 시상식 [공식입장]". Osen (in Korean). December 12, 2018.
- Ko, Kyoung-seok (30 December 2009). "Yoo Jae-seok wins grand prize at MBC Entertainment Awards". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "이순재, '신스틸러 페스티벌' 공로상...오나라·류현경, 본상 수상". 디스패치 | 뉴스는 팩트다! (in Korean). 2023-05-03. Retrieved 2023-05-09.
- Lee, Jae-hoon (October 24, 2023). "이정재·이순재·조인성, '제13회 아름다운예술인상' 수상" [Lee Jung-jae, Lee Soon-jae, Jo In-sung, 'The 13th Beautiful Artist Award]. Newsis (in Korean). Retrieved November 14, 2023 – via Naver.
- "대중문화예술상 은관문화훈장에 이순재·김민기·조동진". Yonhap News (in Korean). October 16, 2018.
- "Celebrity List". JoongAng Ilbo (in Korean). February 23, 2010. Retrieved May 24, 2021 – via Joins.
- "송혜교·송중기·BTS·아이유…시청자 선정 'KBS를 빛낸 50인' 발표" [Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki, BTS, IU... Announced '50 people who shined KBS' selected by the audience]. 언론사 뷰. Retrieved 2023-08-08.
- Park, Jung-soo (9 March 2023). "'연중' 고두심→최불암, '50주년' KBS를 빛낸 50인 ★ 재조명". Maeil Economy (in Korean). Retrieved 6 August 2023 – via Naver.
- on YouTube