Lee Sung-hye (Miss Korea)
November 11, 1988
Seoul, South Korea
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Title||Miss Korea 2011|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Miss Korea 2011|
Miss Universe 2012
(Did Not place)
Lee Sung-hye (Hangul: 이성혜, Hanja: 李聖惠, born November 11, 1988) is a Korean beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Korea 2011 and was represented her country in the Miss Universe 2012 pageant.
Miss Korea 2011
Lee was crowned Miss Korea 2011 in an event held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Seoul on 3 August 2011 beating out 53 other contestants.
As Miss Korea 2011 she competed at Miss Universe 2012 but did not place.
- "미코 진 이성혜, 2012 미스유니버스 준비하며 '팜므파탈 여신'으로 변신 :: 스타데일리뉴스". Stardailynews.co.kr. 2012-07-09. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- "Miss Universe 2012". Misskorea.hankooki.com. Archived from the original on 2012-08-27. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lee Sung-Hye.|
- Official website
- Miss Korea 2011 Profile
- Miss Universe 2012 profile
- Lee Seong-hye on Cyworld (in Korean)
- Lee Sung-hye on Facebook
- Lee Sung-hye on Twitter
- Lee Sung-hye on Instagram
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Korea
|This biographical article about a South Korean personality is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about an Asian contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|