Lee Sung-jong at KCON 2015 Japan
|Birth name||Lee Sung-jong|
September 3, 1993|
Gwangju, South Korea
|Revised Romanization||I Seong-jong|
Lee Sung-jong (Hangul: 이성종; hanja: 李成種; born September 3, 1993), commonly known as Sungjong, is a South Korean singer. He is the vocalist of the South Korean boy band Infinite under Woollim Entertainment. He is also the vocalist of Infinite F.
He graduated from Jeoju Arts High School on February 7, 2012, and was studying at Kongju University.
Sungjong was first introduced as a vocalist of the boy band Infinite in 2010. His first appearance as a member was during Infinite's pre-debut reality show You Are My Oppa. The group officially debuted on June 9, 2010.
Infinite F was officially announced during the One Great Step Returns encore concert and consists of members Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong. There, they performed the song "My Heart is Beating". The unit released their first song "I'm Going Crazy" in Infinite's 2nd album, "Season 2". On November 19, 2014, they made their official debut in Japan with their album, "Koi No Sign" and debuted in Korea with the single album, "Azure" on the 2nd of December, 2014.
|Title||Year||Peak chart position||Sales||Album|
|As lead artist|
|"Love Song"||2018||—||N/A||Top Seed|
|2011||Wara Store||Tooniverse||Himself (voice)|||
|2011||Just Like That Show||Tooniverse||Himself|||
|2014||Super Idol Chart Show||SBS||Host|
|2017||Stargram Season 2||SBS Plus||Co-host|
|2018||Sales King TV||Channel A||Cast member|
- "Infinite profile". Woollim Entertainment. Feb 16, 2013. Archived from the original on July 30, 2017. Retrieved May 10, 2015.
- "INFINITE F to debut in Japan next month". Koreaboo. October 14, 2014. Archived from the original on October 17, 2014. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- "Infinite debuts on M! Countdown". Allkpop. June 10, 2010.
- Lee, Nancy. "Infinite Members Become Voice Actors for 'Wara! Store' Cartoon". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2015-05-31.
- "15 times idols and actors alike proved they can't act". allkpop. SassyGrrrl. Retrieved 10 July 2016.