Lee Township, Brown County, Illinois
Location in Brown County
Brown County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 8, 1853|
|• Total||37.67 sq mi (97.6 km2)|
|• Land||37.63 sq mi (97.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||728 ft (222 m)|
|• Density||8.7/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62353, 62375|
|GNIS feature ID||0429239|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.67 square miles (97.6 km2), of which 37.63 square miles (97.5 km2) (or 99.89%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Ausmus, Buckhorn, Cleaves, Fargo, Howe, Lee and Orton.
Airports and landing strips
- Brown County Flyers Association Airport
- Mayfield Landing Strip
- Brown County Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Lee Township, Brown County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Clayton Township, Adams County||Pea Ridge Township|
|Concord Township, Adams County||Mount Sterling Township|
|Buckhorn Township||Elkhorn Township|