|Date of birth:||March 29, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Albany, Georgia|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||320 lb (145 kg)|
|High school:||Rogers (AR)|
|NFL Draft:||2011 / Round: 7 / Pick: 244|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Lee Ziemba (born March 29, 1989) is a former American football offensive tackle who played in the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for Auburn University, and earned consensus All-American honors. The Carolina Panthers drafted in the seventh round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
Ziemba was born in Albany, Georgia. He attended Rogers High School in Rogers, Arkansas, where he played for the Rogers Mounties high school football team. He registered 31 pancake blocks, 43 knockdown blocks and was in on 11 tackles and 1.5 sacks playing defense in goal line situations as a senior. He received high school All-American honors from Parade magazine and USA Today.
Ziemba attended Auburn University, and played for the Auburn Tigers football team from 2007 to 2010. He started every game during his four years at Auburn. As a true freshman in 2007, Ziemba received Freshman All-American honors by College Football News, The Sporting News, and Rivals.com.
- 2006 All-USA high school football team, USAToday.com
- Offensive tackles 2007, Rivals.com, January 24, 2007
- Cirminiello, Richard (December 5, 2007), "2007 CFN Freshman All-America First Team", College Football News
- "2007 Sporting News Freshman All-American Teams", Sporting News, December 9, 2007
- Fox, David (November 27, 2007), "Crabtree leads scary list of young talent", Rivals.com
- The Next Iron Man of Auburn Football, November 10, 2010
- Ziemba Set to Break AU Starts Record, November 23, 2010
- Newton, Ziemba make All-America team, November 29, 2010