From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||India|
|Related names||Leelavathy, Leelavati, Leelawati, Lilavati|
Notable people named Leelavathi
- Leelavathi, saintly wife of Hiranyakashipu, a demon in Hindu mythology and mother of devotee Prahlada.
- Leelavathi (actress) (born 1938), Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu actress.
Notable people named Leelavathy
- M. Leelavathy (born September 16, 1927), Malayalam writer, literary critic, and educationist.
Notable people named Lilavati
- Queen Lilavati of Polonnaruwa, Sinhalese queen in the 13th century.
- Lilavati, ancient kannda novel in Hoysala literature
- Lilavati, mathematics book written by ancient Indian mathematician Bhāskara II.
- Lilavati, the daughter of the ancient Indian mathematician Bhāskara II, who was also an accomplished mathematician.
- Lilavati Hospital, established 1978, at Bandra, Bombay, India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leelavathi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This given name–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|