This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
at Punar Vivah Succes Party
|Partner(s)||Rahul Sachdeva (e. 2013)|
She played the role of Khemi in the television series Bandini. Her character, Khemi, was a village girl who belonged to a poor family. This was followed with the role of Suhasi in the show Koi Aane Ko Hai . She appeared in a special episode of Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna and in Aahat and had a cameo in Tere Liye. Next, she starred in a lead role as Pakhi in Ganga Kii Dheej. More recently, she played the female lead role of Ira in Chhoti Si Zindagi. Her other roles include Paridhi in Punar Vivah, Piya in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage and Antara in Amita Ka Amit. She is currently playing the role of main antagonist Tanushree (Tanu) in Kumkum Bhagya.
- 2009 Koi Aane Ko Hai
- 2009–2010 Bandini
- 2009 Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai
- 2010 Shubh Vivah
- 2010 Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna
- 2010 Aahat
- 2010 Tere Liye
- 2010–2011 Ganga Kii Dheej as Paakhi
- 2011 Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi
- 2012 Adaalat
- 2012 Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath
- 2012–2013 Punar Vivah
- 2012 Kairi
- 2013 Madventures - Ary Digital
- 2013 Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage Piya Nanavati
- 2013 Amita Ka Amit
- 2013 Gustakh Dil
- 2014–present Kumkum Bhagya as Tanushree (Tanu) Mehta
- 2016 Kavach...Kaali Shaktiyon Se (Cameo)
- Malini, Navya (20 April 2011). "I am a chatter box: Leena Jumani". Indiatimes. Retrieved 10 July 2011.
- Leena Jumani: Kumkum Bhagya actress Leena Jumani shows off her beach body in a red bikini, see pic – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 23 March 2017.
- Nia Sharma to Rubina Dilaik: Itâ€™s a bad, bad internet out there for female TV actorsâ€‰ | tv. Hindustan Times (22 April 2016). Retrieved on 2017-03-23.
- Kumkum Bhagya's Tanu aka Leena Jumani celebrates her birthday in style – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (18 July 2016). Retrieved on 2017-03-23.
- Sriti Jha, Leena Jumani to celebrate New Year together – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (30 December 2016). Retrieved on 2017-03-23.
- TV actress Leena Jumani’s convincing portrayal of a negative character is noteworthy – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 23 March 2017.
- Leena Jumani happily engaged! | TV – Times of India Videos. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (6 December 2015). Retrieved on 23 March 2017.