Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Lees can refer to:
Companies and organisations
- Lees of Scotland, confectionery maker
- Laboratory for Electromagnetic and Electronic Systems (LEES), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- J.W. Lees Brewery, a brewery in Middleton, Greater Manchester, England
- Lees, Derbyshire, a village in England
- Lees, Greater Manchester, village near Oldham in North West England
- Lees River in Massachusetts, United States
- Lees Station, Tennessee, a community in the U.S. state of Tennessee
- Lees railway station, closed railway station in Lancashire, England
- Lees station, light rail station in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Lees (fermentation), dead yeast and debris left after fermentation of wine, beer, etc.
- Lees (surname)
|Look up lees in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lees.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.