|Look up leet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leet is a written language evolved for communication over the Internet.
Leet may also refer to:
- Leat or Leet, any of certain types of artificial watercourse or aqueduct dug into the ground
- Leet (programming language), an esoteric computer-programming language
- Leet (surname), including a list of people with that name
- Leet is the jurisdiction of a Court leet, a type of court common in the Middle Ages, or the court itself
- Leet O'Brien, partner in the American architectural firm Northrup & O'Brien
- Leet Township, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Leet, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, West Virginia, United States
- Leet-ale, a type of parish ale
- Leets Vale, New South Wales, a village near Sydney, Australia
- Legal Education Eligibility Test or LEET, a South Korean test modeled on the U.S. Law School Admission Test
- Ryan Leet, an ocean-going salvage tug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.