From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leet is a written language evolved for communication over the Internet.
Leet may also refer to:
- Leet (programming language), an esoteric computer-programming language
- Leet (surname), including a list of people with that name
- Leet, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, West Virginia, United States
- Leet-ale, a type of parish ale
- Leet O'Brien, partner in the American architectural firm Northrup & O'Brien
- Leet Township, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Leets Vale, New South Wales, a village near Sydney, Australia
- Legal Education Eligibility Test or LEET, a South Korean test modeled on the U.S. Law School Admission Test
- Leet or Leat, an artificial watercourse or aqueduct dug into the ground
- Court leet, a type of court common in the Middle Ages
- Ryan Leet, an ocean-going salvage tug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.