From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Left Front (India))
Left Front may refer to various leftist organizations:
- Left Front (West Bengal) (Bengali: বামফ্রন্ট Bamfrônṭ), an alliance of Indian leftist parties
- Left Front (Tripura) (Bengali: বামফ্রন্ট), a political alliance in the Indian state of Tripura
- Left Front of the Arts (Russian: Левый фронт искусств Levyi Front Iskusstv)
- LEF (journal) (Russian: ЛЕФ), later called New LEF (Russian: Novyi LEF)
- Left Front (Czechoslovakia) (Czech: Levá fronta)
- Left Front (France) (French: Front de gauche)
- Left Front (Russia) (Russian: Левый Фронт), a Russian left-wing organisation created in 2008
- Left Front (Sri Lanka), a left-wing political alliance in Sri Lanka, previously known as the New Left Front
Left Front is also the title of at least one publication:
- Left Front (magazine) (1930-1934/5)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Left Front.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.